AY in Laura geller hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
now im not normally an AY fan she can grate a bit but i thought she looked great in the 7pm show..wasnt her usual shouty self either :)

She was grand. Restrained, but still funny and her make up looked lovely - no thick black eyeliner. She looked gorg.

Now JF is on. She is raving about how she 'can't live without' Spackle. How she collects LG Brushes and blushers. Cocking Nora...

She was grand. Restrained, but still funny and her make up looked lovely - no thick black eyeliner. She looked gorg.

Now JF is on. She is raving about how she 'can't live without' Spackle. How she collects LG Brushes and blushers. Cocking Nora...

oh now she really gets on my wick..everything is amaaazzzzing and she loves it all..blah blah blah..until she's on with mally then that is amaaazzzing etc ggrrrrrr

I thought the only blusher Jill uses is pot rouge - At least that is what I heard her tell Paul from Bobbi Brown. Maybe she just collects the LG ones, but does not use them!

I thought the only blusher Jill uses is pot rouge - At least that is what I heard her tell Paul from Bobbi Brown. Maybe she just collects the LG ones, but does not use them!

Yep, she did say that. One of the few hours I've watched lately.

About time they sacked her, false advertising is against the law :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back