Red shoes no Knickers!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
OMG...Hilarious the naturalizer guest just told charlie that her gran used to say this about red dhoes..'red shoes no knickers'...charlie loved it hahahahahahahah

My granny used to say "she's all fur coat and no knickers". Makes me laugh every time I see a snotty looking bird in a fur coat!

Never heard the red shoes one though. And for the record I don't own red shoes. lol

You owe me a bottle of brain bleach for that :happy: :blush:

Now we know what's really going on when he has a little pump on his trouser...:talking:

A little pump is right..he isnt man enough to have a big pump hahaha :giggle: :giggle:

oh theres an image !!!!!

I have been the proud owner of many pairs of red shoes since my teens...........and even some knickers too :giggle:

I have been the proud owner of many pairs of red shoes since my teens...........and even some knickers too :giggle:

oohhh me too..wouldnt be without my red shoes..i find i can dress them up or dress them down and they carry me right through the seasons..a real investment piece..not to mention a statement pience...real conversation starter hahahhha

Do you not throw them on with a little trouser and crisp white shirt?

Mine used be worn with long skirts with an indecently high split. I dread to think what Glen would say.

OMG...Hilarious the naturalizer guest just told charlie that her gran used to say this about red dhoes..'red shoes no knickers'...charlie loved it hahahahahahahah

I'll never be able to watch The Wizard of Oz in the same way again :blush:

:nod:

I have heard this expression too, it used to be said that ladies of a dubious reputation would wear red shoes lol.

red hat no knickers

My nan always said red hat no knickers - apparently worn by loose women in the old days

My nan always used to say "Red shoes, invade Poland".

But that's dementia for you...

I saw this too :sun: - I think Charlie was quite astounded, classic moment, why do they put him on women's 'fashion' - mind you he's more in touch with fashion than Glenn that's for sure!

I saw this too :sun: - I think Charlie was quite astounded, classic moment, why do they put him on women's 'fashion' - mind you he's more in touch with fashion than Glenn that's for sure!

That's because when Charlie's off air, he loves nothing better than to slip into a Kim&Co cami and trouser set, roll around on the floor, then use the MASSIVE static charge he's generated to stick himself to the curtains.

Upside down.

Allegedly. :wonder:

Latest posts

Back