Beula's Feet !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
I know im a bit late on this thread but we had Beula modelling first birkinstocks and last night clarks...she has the ugliest feeT and her nail varnish was awful..not a good foot model IMO :down: :down: :down:

Feet just aren't pretty on the whole. I don't like feet much. Mine aren't too bad but I've got big lumps where my leg bone joins my foot. I don't like my lumps much but they do give the illusion of me having slim ankles. If you can overlook the bumpy bits!

did u see beulah's chavtastic line of diamante stones along her cuticle?

like errr... helloooo? WTF???

HA HA HA

I though I was seeing that ..omg !!!!!

when i first saw it yesterday in the Birkenstocks show i thought it was toe-cheese. you dirty cow, i thought.

then i realised that some poor woman had been forced to insert a row of tiny crystals along Beulah's rancid horny cuticle. gag-o-rama.

when i first saw it yesterday in the Birkenstocks show i thought it was toe-cheese. you dirty cow, i thought.

then i realised that some poor woman had been forced to insert a row of tiny crystals along Beulah's rancid horny cuticle. gag-o-rama.

yes it really was pukeville...nasty nasty stuff :puke:

:puke: Ewww glad I missed that! Also am I the only one that finds the idea of a 'Vajazzle' totally disgusting! Its bad enough getting it waxed never mind having someone stick diamantes on it as well! Poor, poor beauticans thats all I can say!

:puke: Ewww glad I missed that! Also am I the only one that finds the idea of a 'Vajazzle' totally disgusting! Its bad enough getting it waxed never mind having someone stick diamantes on it as well! Poor, poor beauticans thats all I can say!

EEEKKKK!!!! never even heard of vajazzle - yuck yuck yuck!!

as for beulah, i did see it but thought i must have imagined it and it was rough thickened cuticle. lol!

the one who's feet struck me was - can't remember her name but on all the time, long fair hair, no airs and graces, she seems to have lost weight. anyway, her big toes were all rough and flaky. really nasty. jo is it??

ok, probably a lot of toes/feet are like that but not when you're a foot model for pete's sake! especially when they're magnified up on large screen tvs that many people have nowadays.

By gum you get an education on this forum, now I know what a Vajazzle is, sorta wish I didn't but anyway :mysmilie_504:

I didn't think any of the foot models had very nice feet & Beulah's nail varnish looked very rushed, worse than mine in fact!
:mysmilie_483:

By gum you get an education on this forum, now I know what a Vajazzle is, sorta wish I didn't but anyway :mysmilie_504:

I didn't think any of the foot models had very nice feet & Beulah's nail varnish looked very rushed, worse than mine in fact!
:mysmilie_483:

No worries, always glad to be useful (or should that be useless!) lol

You'd think that with all the nail brands that QVC flog that they'd at least sort the model's feet out with properly applied nail varnish and a bit of moisturiser on their feet.

Otherwise you might as well get hobbits to model your birkinstocks!! For a moment there I thought they had!!:mysmilie_17:

P.S. Still reeling for the Vajazzle!!:wonder:

Says the guy who'd have a little play with QVC's very own Glen Campbell :smirk:

Originally Posted by HoodedClaw
Says the guy who'd have a little play with QVC's very own Glen Campbell

No doubt he'll be "dressing him up" next............:blush:

or dressing him down... bring on the city short and little black pump...:sun:

Latest posts

Back