God Alison - stop interupting....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
your guests! Trying to watch the Emma Hardie hour and she is doing my head in, Emma has hardly been able to finish a sentence and we're only 6 mins in!

I was lookin forward to this hour to find out about the balm but I don't think I will be able to put up with AY!

Oh only 300 of the starter kits remaining by the way!!!!!!!! :angry:

Was just about to come and say the same thing. I want to hear what Emma has to say, so far all she's done is tell Emma to shut up and stop talking about her products so that she can go on about them instead. Awful.

same here, I've come up to the sanctuary of my computer room and OH went outside as soon as he caught AY's dulcet tones! What I saw, bit pricey for me but DD has ordered the starter kit.

By the way, is Ali's scarf a fashion statement or is it to hide wrinkles/lovebites...???

Well I gave up, turned it over to the tennis!

I'm trying the AD Skin Synergy balm, but wanted some info on the Emma Hardie one as well. Oh well I'm sure by all the sell outs a few viewers turning off won't matter in the grand scheme! lol

I think the blond bird, who I assume is Emma Hardie, is just this side of barking mad! Her skin is really not a great advert for her products. Although having said that I don't know how old she is do she could be amazing for her age.

She scares me a wee bit!

Well I gave up, turned it over to the tennis!

Yes I did the same, but every time Nadal stopped for a bite of banana I tuned back to QVC. Alison did not let up!

Have to agree BusyMum, Alison's scarf did not do a lot for her and I wondered why she was wearing it.

Yes I did the same, but every time Nadal stopped for a bite of banana I tuned back to QVC. Alison did not let up!

Have to agree BusyMum, Alison's scarf did not do a lot for her and I wondered why she was wearing it.

With what Alison wears, I often find myself thinking that. :wonder: :blush:

Methinks AY's trying to do her best to maintain her status as "QVC's resident beauty expert"; she's not just some "presenter" who needs a guest to help sell you some overpriced guff, you know!

Oh no: AY has over three million years experience in the beauty industry, which is possibly why she always appears on air looking like she was styled by a bag lady with cateracts.

I think the blond bird, who I assume is Emma Hardie, is just this side of barking mad! Her skin is really not a great advert for her products. Although having said that I don't know how old she is do she could be amazing for her age.

She scares me a wee bit!

I agree with you about the guest. I thought her skin was just about average, herself and Alison were more than a little OTT. I only watched for about 20mins. Whatever they were putting on the models face made it look like an oil slick...:down:

I agree with you about the guest. I thought her skin was just about average, herself and Alison were more than a little OTT. I only watched for about 20mins. Whatever they were putting on the models face made it look like an oil slick...:down:

Sounds delightful, oily skin and tinnitus. The model should call claims direct:call:

Saw the thread title and gasped!
Alison is a GOD!!!

Well I knew she has a high opinion of herself but really!!!!

Saw the thread title and gasped!
Alison is a GOD!!!

Well I knew she has a high opinion of herself but really!!!!

Haha brilliant, almost laughed out loud at that but I dont think my work colleagues would have got it! lol xx

I wrote to QVC about AY's constant interruptions - Michael di Cesare was about talk about hair breakages and she started screeching about chip shop chips with curry sauce!!!! I got a standard "your comments have been noted" but obviously no-one dares to speak to her cos she's still doing it. Anyone noticed she says "iten number" instead of "item number". Maybe saying the letter m induces wrinkles?

(mum writes)

I met Emma at the beauty bash and she was very nice and great to talk to. We share some background with regards to illness. She had some good advice to share and it's a shame AY couldn't let her do that on the show. I normally like AY but she was really annoying me with this. I also dislike the "little secrets" that she keeps divulging about her husband and so on. It's not big and it's not clever, just keep it relevant please.

And why won't they let the guest finish the demo just because the product has sold out? Surely it's better to let those who have bought it learn how to use it properly first so they don't end up sending it back when they mess it up at home. They cut the show short but they had plenty of time to let us see it all done properly.

I found AY rude and offensive by constantly putting EH down, right from the beginning of the show.

Perhaps AY feels the need to "shout down" presenters because they could, possibly, know more than her! She just sells beauty products for TV whereas Emma Hardie, Sarah Chapman etc "actually":happy: have tbeir own beauty range. Just a thought - have no proof though:sun:

I find the screetching unbearable and can only tolerate so long.
Unfortunately, Alison Young thinks SHE is the star of the show & the guests merely satellites.

Latest posts

Back