AY on smashbox hour now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
just tuned in to the smashbox show and AY looks like an old woman with that outfit and scarf on she's losing her way stylewise recently maybe we should call in aunty gok to help her out :)

I couldn't agree more loubylou. Just turned on myself & said out loud ( to the dogs )'' Oh my good God ! What does she look like ? ' She looks appalling & needs someone to sort her out as she clearly hasn't a clue anymore:sad:

The two prints do not go do they bless her!

Can't believe the prices- revlon do a lip stain also which I was playing with in Boots on Saturday. Certainly cheaper than £30 for 2!

Imagine what you could get with £30 in your local boots store- make you realise QVC starting to get silly!

Only made one purchase this year from qvc- a 3 piece origins set as the moisturiser alone would cost about £6 less than set in stores. Apart from that waiting for LE tsv.

Qvc and me are definitely not spending as much time together any more!

Smashbox prices are outrageous now. The little cream eyeliner palettes are over £30 on counter!!!! So QVC prices are not bad. But I don't think Smashbox is worth it to be honest. They price themselves in the league of say Chanel these days.

Ye gods AY is getting worse everytime.

Smashbox prices are outrageous now. The little cream eyeliner palettes are over £30 on counter!!!! So QVC prices are not bad. But I don't think Smashbox is worth it to be honest. They price themselves in the league of say Chanel these days.

Ye gods AY is getting worse everytime.

I love the smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liners but no way i am paying the price for new ones.

just came to me anyone else remember in the early days AY used to wear her therapists white outfit wonder what made her change to her own clothes

I couldn't agree more loubylou. Just turned on myself & said out loud ( to the dogs )'' Oh my good God ! What does she look like ? ' She looks appalling & needs someone to sort her out as she clearly hasn't a clue anymore:sad:

same thing here, dogs turned their backs and asked to see the swift insurance ad again!

just came to me anyone else remember in the early days AY used to wear her therapists white outfit wonder what made her change to her own clothes

that was when she was on with a presenter. she slopped the goop on the model while the presenter presented. she was much more bearable then.

then they decided to give her the whole job and it was downhill from there.

most make up is on qvc in the price range of nars,chanel and not the quality i am afraid mally,smashbox, take note been saying this for years

most make up is on qvc in the price range of nars,chanel and not the quality i am afraid mally,smashbox, take note been saying this for years

I agree. Bobbi Brown which of course they sell on QVC, is much better quality and if you go to the stores you get really good advice, shown how to put it on and samples of skincare. There's no comparison.

With all the money they're raking in, they should consider employing a stylist for presenters, and I don't mean Glen Campbell; both AY and JR desperately need someone to stop them opening a wardrobe and wearing whatever fell out of it....

Jinny x

I thought AY looked dreadful. What the hell was she thinking?? Is there not a light or a mirror in her dressing room??!!

Surely the "resident beauty expert" shouldn't look like a bag of sh#% tied up to coin a phrase used my my dear on Nan!!

She looked best when she went through the pencil skirt, blouse and belt phase. What happened to that?

She looked better on the Smashbox hour this afternoon. Dressed in that grey frilly thing with the black bolero but my word if people want to tweet about bags under eyes look at AY.

The black dress(I actually thought it was a top at first, so a dress was even more weird), and the big bulky scarf, I thought she was ready to go get her coat and leave.

Its saying something with the purple dress is classed as an improvement!

Something I have noticed, why has she never got her engagement and wedding rings on now? Yes they had to be cut off but that was I am convinced over two years ago? You would think she would have got them repaired and made to fit by now, instead she choses to wear the silver diamonique ring.

Something I have noticed, why has she never got her engagement and wedding rings on now? Yes they had to be cut off but that was I am convinced over two years ago? You would think she would have got them repaired and made to fit by now, instead she choses to wear the silver diamonique ring.

I understand that choice.
I found my rings continually swivelled around on my finger & I stopped wearing my engagement ring every day early on.
Four years ago I thought I had lost my wedding ring. It just slipped off while my hands were wet. I was advised that making it smaller would probably crack it - was not a solid band and very worn - so opted for a replacement. I now wear a Russian wedding ring

i know she's put on weight but blimey, most people know to take them off before it gets to the cut off stage don't they?? that's usually the remedy for sudden swelling due to trauma.

Latest posts

Back