Tea bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Was just passing through last night to come across Mike Mason flogging tea bags (I jest ye not). Don't think Sainsbury's et al have anything to worry about though. xxxxxxxx

Had to read that several times Argy!! Tea bags!! I dont watch this channel, but feel really tempted to watch now :happy: ! xxxxx

It was a jubilee set in 3 tins, not just tea bags. It makes it sound like they are selling PG Tips or something :L

I've seen them, they're in 'Diamond Jubilee' tins. Not the weirdest thing I've seen on the channel!

Did Mikey claim that people were multi-buying them?

I did catch him trying to flog some hideous china Elizabeth II figurine the other night. Started at just under two hundred pound and he had three buyers, then no-one else was coming in. Mikey claimed he'd decided to do a non-stop drop, it dropped all the way to under a hundred quid and he'd still only gotten a handful of extra buyers. No idea what it ended up going for as I switched over before the end of the sale.

Started at just under two hundred pound and he had three buyers
Stuff austerity, cutbacks and quantitive easing, what's REALLY needed to get the economy going again are tanzanite-encrusted worry angels at £1000000 each (special discounts given to Greek investors), with all profits going to the HM Government debt relief mountain.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back