Ali Young's bunny face (on Mally show)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only saw a few minutes of the show & saw Ali doing the bunny face :giggle:

BTW I thought she looked really good tonight,makeup was fab.

I can't believe they use Tiffany as a model for mally I think the make up just looks awful on her especially the lip gloss

I can't believe they use Tiffany as a model for mally I think the make up just looks awful on her especially the lip gloss
I too couldnt believe the finish that the Mally products gave on Tiffany and Amicas skin. It was terrible-shiny and wrinkle enhancing and over done.

I thought that Amica looked much better in the "before" photo. In the "after" photo she looked very overdone and it really aged her too.

Amica has good bone structure, she always reminded me of Nefertitis bust-I mean that as a compliment btw and doesnt need heaps of make up.

Tiffany Watch: She's popped up in mag advert for double incontinentcy pads. I couldn't stop laughing !!!!!

If I was Tiffany I wouldn't go anywhere near 'before' pics. I don't go for Mally makeup everyone looks so heavily made up.I have in the past been sucked into the hype & ordered only for everything to be returned.Mally herself is really funny --in SMALL doses!

I actually really like Mally, though I couldn't watch a whole hour. I love her eyeliners (not the mechanical ones!) but haven't tried too much of her other stuff (though tbh I do have some up in my stash, like the primer).

Latest posts

Back