Auto tecnik portable car heater

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chris lorenzo

Registered Shopper
Anyone else notice outside of the car when the screen clears is not frosty...look at the plants on the wall in the background.....not one smidgeon of ice or frost exists yet the windscreen is heavily frosted. When they use it by hand to de-ice the windscreen.....its like theres someone trickling water on the windscreen....my conclusion.....i reckon its spray snow.

Anyone else notice outside of the car when the screen clears is not frosty...look at the plants on the wall in the background.....not one smidgeon of ice or frost exists yet the windscreen is heavily frosted. When they use it by hand to de-ice the windscreen.....its like theres someone trickling water on the windscreen....my conclusion.....i reckon its spray snow.

Yep, seen this before. It's fake - pure simulation. Imagine if you were a passenger and that fireball flew into your lap... fried coconuts.

Since it's only meant to be a visual demonstration of what this product can actually do, this isn't exactly a major sin, especially considering all the other things they get up to on these channels :wink:

(Case in point is when they use a steam cleaner to clean away dirt that has been deliberately placed on a surface; that's to be expected and is no worse than using spray-on snow for a product demonstration, though of course there will be always arguments as to what could possibly represent a real life scenario under somewhat contrived circumstances.)

Latest posts

Back