Mason's Weather Warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
Here we go again. Mike Mason has just given a severe weather warning for when he starts his shift at 10 p.m.
So be prepared for 3 hours of scaremongering and terrifying vulnerable people.
I think this is an absolutely disgusting selling strategy and totally amoral; the man is clearly completely unscrupulous and doesn't care if he upsets and frightens people. The vulnerable must feel they're almost being bullied into buying..........it's shameless, inexcusable and predatory. :wonder:

According to the forecast the weather is supposed to warm up over the next couple days..... not that he would let a little thing like that deter him.

I've tuned in for the best comedy of the eve! Don't know how much I can watch tho.

Severe weather could also mean buyers being delayed in receiving their goods.

This scaremongering is pretty cynical stuff. :headbang:

According to the forecast the weather is supposed to warm up over the next couple days..... not that he would let a little thing like that deter him.

absolutely not petpixie, however, I daresay he'll manage to use it to scaremonger somehow!

Did anyone see that Apprentice episode when they bought a load of cheap old toot from a wholesaler & sold it for a couple of quid & made a huge mark up even at that? Looking at what he's selling it looks like he's been to the same wholesaler!

oh my goodness, Mike Mason has just been saying how much skiing, snowboarding etc. he has done whilst in France and Austria. The man is so full of bs it's untrue!:wonder:

JPD!!! IN BET LYNCH LEOPARD PRINT!!! oOOOOH, I can't contain myself. MACY'S GET OFF THAT STOCK!! Leave some for us mere mortals please! LOL :mysmilie_378:

oh my goodness, Mike Mason has just been saying how much skiing, snowboarding etc. he has done whilst in France and Austria. The man is so full of bs it's untrue!:wonder:

Why do you consider this BS when it's absolutely true?

I don't see why Mike saying the weather is bad is such
a terrible thing. I know that where he lives in the country
it was -3 at 10am today. Is that not bad weather????

I don't see why Mike saying the weather is bad is such
a terrible thing. I know that where he lives in the country
it was -3 at 10am today. Is that not bad weather????

I'm well aware it's cold outside so stating that isn't a 'terrible thing'.
The absolutely disgustingly, shamelessly cynical scaremongering about it, however, is a 'terrible thing'

Well actually no. That's cold but it isn't bad weather. Look at the temperatures elsewhere in Europe. Just because it's minus doesn't stop normal activity!

He doesn't want to scaremonger anyone but we could break a hip or a child could on our property. & What donut pours boiling water on their path in minus degrees?? B & Q has got stuff in very similar containers that looks like white grit. They are selling it for £5.50 for 6KG!!

He doesn't want to scaremonger anyone but we could break a hip or a child could on our property. & What donut pours boiling water on their path in minus degrees?? B & Q has got stuff in very similar containers that looks like white grit. They are selling it for £5.50 for 6KG!!

His mother in law fell on the ice last winter & ended up in
hospital. Accidents happen in winter. It's a fact.

We all know he has his job to do, selling as much as he can to the punters , but you personally cannot go around stating minus 3 is bad weather, because it isn't.

Latest posts

Back