Kipling TSV 25/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo...really? I've promised myself and DH that I won't buy anything unnecessary until March 1st.

Anyone know what it is :thinking:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo...really? I've promised myself and DH that I won't buy anything unnecessary until March 1st.

Anyone know what it is :thinking:

Its Unnecessary rainbowdottie LOL And especially since you've not fulfilled the job BurlyB gave you :)

I've bought a couple of ebay recently...well one today actually...they really do make me question why I spend so much on them at QVC!

But I still wanna know what it is! just in case I have to have it!

I've bought a couple of ebay recently...well one today actually...they really do make me question why I spend so much on them at QVC!

But I still wanna know what it is! just in case I have to have it!
I know, I am just the same I bought a kipling Katie the velvet one of ebay not so long ago for just £20 it makes me wonder why I pay so much to but i guess sometimes the easy pay option grabs me....

I saw what I presume is the upcoming TSV earlier today - it appeared briefly (as they sometimes do! lol) on the site & has now vanished again! From what I recall it was a medium sized bag, kind of Defea shaped, with two small pockets on the front like the Defea but one was zipped at the top only & the other looked to be a fold over velcro flap. Large internal space, no back pocket that I recall, can't recall any extra front pockets/zipped area either but there might have been!
Very long, ugly shoulder straps, presumably to cater for all the cries of 'longer handles please to fit over a big winter coat', could well be an 'only for QVC' effort?
Gawd knows what it was called, began with an 'L', Letana, Lentana, something like that anyway!
Only colours showing were the new Line Print & I think True Blue. Price was about, gawd I forget, under 45 quid I believe.
Don't hold me to any of this, listing was showing as 'TSV' so I'm only guessing it's the upcoming one & sorry for not posting earlier, I am up to my whatsits in stress at the mo & handbag details are a fair way from my mind! :flower:

Thanks, sounds interesting (though I promised OH no more Kiplings this year) - wonder whether they have the new peony and flash blue colours, they look good. Bought the Syro for around 30£ on amazon and I love the shape, I always thought it looked awkward but is one of the most practical Kiplings I own - so I think I'd rather hold out for that in a more summery colour instead (mine's cumin).

Thanks, sounds interesting (though I promised OH no more Kiplings this year) - wonder whether they have the new peony and flash blue colours, they look good. Bought the Syro for around 30£ on amazon and I love the shape, I always thought it looked awkward but is one of the most practical Kiplings I own - so I think I'd rather hold out for that in a more summery colour instead (mine's cumin).

Rather a rash promise, especially so early in the year !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks SCW for finding out what you have. Sorry I cant do links but if you google "kipling Lianne" it takes you to Q Germany and Italy sites with pictures of Lianne herself.

Latest posts

Back