Ocean Tree trading?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As one of Sit-up's subsidiary companies...

How come it's set as 'non-trading' when they have a full time eBay operation?

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06973546

At a guess I would imagine it's merely down to the structure of the holding company and that 'Ocean Tree Trading' could just be a brand name. The ultimate parent company
is Book Club Trading Limited (which appears fully active) and in turn they are owned by Aurelius AG (the owner of Sit-Up).

It no doubt makes financial sense to set companies up in this way.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why they don't call themselves Bid or Sit up or at least put part of the bid network. I don't know any other company that tries to hide themselves like this.

I still don't understand why they don't call themselves Bid or Sit up or at least put part of the bid network. I don't know any other company that tries to hide themselves like this.

Maybe because the products and associated charges are cheaper than Bid they don't want to water down their 'premium' brands by association?

Not to mention the fact that Ocean Tree have been known to sell stained bedding. Bid merely sell poor quality bedding, it's clean though :giggle:

Maybe because the products and associated charges are cheaper than Bid they don't want to water down their 'premium' brands by association?

Not to mention the fact that Ocean Tree have been known to sell stained bedding. Bid merely sell poor quality bedding, it's clean though :giggle:

Nail head on. I wonder how they came up with that name. Seems bizarre to me.

Latest posts

Back