iPhone 5 technology pick of the week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
I kept flicking over to bid in the evening and they didn't mention it once, Started watching at 8:30-10pm and other than the advert for it which I saw once they didn't mention it at all which was surprising as I checked the site and they still had the vast majority of the 200 left, I would have thought they would have previewed it heavily in the run up to its final showing and even then the presentation was quite poor only showing the camera and a bit of siri, Anyone know how many were left at the end?

Mike seemed more excited over a £20 set of headphones and a watch

Speaking of which Mike was very entertaining tonight teasing Charlie about his girlfriend Debbie

They have done a fair bit of previewing but it's such an expensive product
I 'm not surprised that they are not flying out.

One thing I noticed about the presentation is they said that even though the phone comes unlocked you should choose your network carefully because once a sim card is inserted it immediately becomes locked to that network, which I assume is a peculiarity specific to these handsets.

It's still a decent price but I know 3 sell this model on PAYG for £499.99 so if anyone is going to use that network they could save a few pennies.

iPhone 5 is the slimmest, lightest iPhone ever. The iPhone is so user-friendly and sensitive; you don't really need a guidebook. Buying a contract-free iPhone5 either directly from Apple itself or from their online stores is recommended. You can also find an unlocked iPhone 5 on Amazon and other reliable online stores.

Latest posts

Back