Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone would think she was selling the original :grin: She does exaggerate quite a lot. If people love a picture then they will pay any price (within financial constraints). I have bought prints myself and didn't much care about the cost... I am now broke :grin: No Gayford/Kinkade adorn my walls though!

She even mentioned last night how much it cost to get a print/picture framed in her gallery and I don't doubt her on that either.

But I rather suspect the frames used for these Kinkade prints are not of the same quality, and if they are then it says an awful lot about her top gallery!

i'm intrigued, what did our lisa say about birkett haha

and to bingo

sorry for delay had a busy day

About two weeks ago when Chris was doing a 6.30-10pm shift i think on a friday he threw to Lisa for a preview as per usual.

After the preview he had something like the Eggcookers or similar garbage product and remarked "wow how do you get all the best products?" or something similar to that.

Lisa then said "try selling some stock" or something similar. This was in no way jokey like Chris first comment was and he looked upset and like he was very close to saying something back.

When he finished his product he just walked of with no reference to Lisa.

and to bingo

sorry for delay had a busy day

About two weeks ago when Chris was doing a 6.30-10pm shift i think on a friday he threw to Lisa for a preview as per usual.

After the preview he had something like the Eggcookers or similar garbage product and remarked "wow how do you get all the best products?" or something similar to that.

Lisa then said "try selling some stock" or something similar. This was in no way jokey like Chris first comment was and he looked upset and like he was very close to saying something back.

When he finished his product he just walked of with no reference to Lisa.

to be fair to lisa, it is a witty retort, whether it had more, an element of truth to it than we are meant to be aware of.

it was said in a menacing way though Tom and was actually longer than that and all a bit personal

it was not workplace banter in my experience anyway

it was said in a menacing way though Tom and was actually longer than that and all a bit personal

it was not workplace banter in my experience anyway

oooooooh, I see. I guess I just try to see the best of things (I obviously never saw this haha)

well thanks for getting back to us on the matter anyway.

Last night on 'Four Rooms' a guy brought in a personally signed print by the very famous urban artist Banksy. It was one of a batch of just 82 and he only paid £500 for it.

He actually sold it for £7,300 so it got me wondering how much will a Kinkade print from a batch of say 300 that cost £300 be worth in future?

Last night on 'Four Rooms' a guy brought in a personally signed print by the very famous urban artist Banksy. It was one of a batch of just 82 and he only paid £500 for it.

He actually sold it for £7,300 so it got me wondering how much will a Kinkade print from a batch of say 300 that cost £300 be worth in future?

would consider it a success if I managed to get the £300 I paid for it.

I know f#ck all, about art... but yes, that's exactly what I am saying.

There's only one way to enrich your artistic knowledge Mr Tom. Tune into Price-Drop Television at 2200, you too can learn fascinating facts such as framing a print is expensive. You'll learn absolutely nothing whatsoever about the artwork but you will be treated to plenty of superfluous claptrap and hyperbole.

Peter Simon has just referred to the "award winning Bid Tv". Do you get awards for record ASA complaints?

There's only one way to enrich your artistic knowledge Mr Tom. Tune into Price-Drop Television at 2200, you too can learn fascinating facts such as framing a print is expensive. You'll learn absolutely nothing whatsoever about the artwork but you will be treated to plenty of superfluous claptrap and hyperbole.

at the moment she is pretty much 'touching up' rezzi, not very artistic... yet...can't....take...eyes.... off....the screen

I just listened to Russell sell yet more Laurelle stink and I have to say that his bullshitting was right up there to his pre-baby standards. He did what he used to do with the Triplet Shitlet Opals when he talked about completely unrelated Black Opals, not actually lying about the product on sale but planting a seed and laying it on with a trowel by spuriously talking about 'Master Perfumiers' without actually suggesting Laurelle is produced by such people. But of course we all know that anyway, unless Essex has become the new Paris!

Last edited:
lol brilliant

were was the attack? i was pointing out Wirral was being mentioned on p drop

even if a nuclear bomb goes off in this thread, do not close it.

how many years since chernobyl and peter simon is the only superhuman that came out of it...

even if a nuclear bomb goes off in this thread, do not close it.

how many years since chernobyl and peter simon is the only superhuman that came out of it...

That's testament to the power of the Worry Angel:happy:

Wirral, is that Lisa Brash in your avatar? I'm old skool bid-up when Sofia Raffat et al were on, so taking a while to get used to some of the new presenters. Has anyone else secretly wondered if those cheap trashy 'masterful perfumes' actually smell any good? not that I would ever buy from shoppingtelly, but there might be a gem amongst them, as an example, one of the supermarkets does a cheapy-brand ready meal, and the fish pie version is the absolute tastiest fish pie Ive ever eaten, regardless of cost, brand, anything, it simply wipes the floor with ones costing 3 times as much, so I suppose the same could be possible with the perfumes? Still, I will keep wondering, as hell would have to get a bit parky for me to buy from any channel now.

Latest posts

Back