Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like them either. He had a pink/mauve coloured shirt on yesterday with them but added a grey jacket to look smarter in front of camera. I wondered if he'd borrowed it from Bod.

He was wearing glasses too for reading.

If I get an invite to Lisa Brash's, ahem, 40th birthday party (it's the South Shields social event of the year) i'm thinking of getting a pair of mustard strides and a tweed jacket as I think it will give me an arty, almost countryside look.

If I get an invite to Lisa Brash's, ahem, 40th birthday party (it's the South Shields social event of the year) i'm thinking of getting a pair of mustard strides and a tweed jacket as I think it will give me an arty, almost countryside look.

lol would that fit in with her Michael Jackson theme though Wirral?

'If' you get an invite?......shouldn't that be 'When'?

lol would that fit in with her Michael Jackson theme though Wirral?

'If' you get an invite?......shouldn't that be 'When'?

Fingers crossed Momma. The only stumbling block is that I heard a rumour that rather than issue tickets she has asked her guests to get yet another tattoo of the date of the big night to add to their collections but I don't know if that is a fact or not.

I'm not sure i'd suit one :happy:

Fingers crossed Momma. The only stumbling block is that I heard a rumour that rather than issue tickets she has asked her guests to get yet another tattoo of the date of the big night to add to their collections but I don't know if that is a fact or not.

I'm not sure i'd suit one :happy:

If that's the case, I'd have to decline also :wave:

Bet there'll be fireworks

If that's the case, I'd have to decline also :wave:

Bet there'll be fireworks

I do hope not Momma but there's a good chance some disagreements over artistic opinions could well occur. I believe there are some very strong views within the Brash family as to whether Claude Monet was a more influential impressionist artist than Pierre-Auguste Renoir.

They are upto the 'check the manufacturers website' crap again with an Oskar Emil watch (this time it's BOD). Apparently it costs well over £300 direct but Bid can miraculously sell it for less than £70.

So that's Laurelle, Skin Pharmacy and now Oskar Emil that seem to charge many times more than their middlemen. Very strange isn't it?

"Grrrrrr BID TV sell products for MORE than they cost on an obscure website"
"grrrrrr BID TV sell products for LESS than they cost on an obscure website"

Rock and a hard place lol

"Grrrrrr BID TV sell products for MORE than they cost on an obscure website"
"grrrrrr BID TV sell products for LESS than they cost on an obscure website"

Rock and a hard place lol

Ah! The ever delightful Bingo. Good afternoon Bingkins, lovely to hear from you again me duck.

I've missed you :heart:

Ah! The ever delightful Bingo. Good afternoon Bingkins, lovely to hear from you again me duck.

I've missed you :heart:

the obscure websites only count when it suits bingo

you no the rules

anyway must be good on my last warning The forum rulers have very nearly got rid of one of the enemy

And I've missed the comedically hypocritical finger pointing Wirral. It always perks me up lol.

A day without my Bingo is like a day without sunshine. Dark and very, very cold.

But just hearing from you has brightened my day, and warmed my soul. That bag of chips is still on offer if you're interested me duck :heart:

A day without my Bingo is like a day without sunshine. Dark and very, very cold.

But just hearing from you has brightened my day, and warmed my soul. That bag of chips is still on offer if you're interested me duck :heart:

In the words of mike Mason "You want me bad". But it's gonna take more than a bag of chips love.

In the words of mike Mason "You want me bad". But it's gonna take more than a bag of chips love.

And a can of pop? My final offer is all that and some mushy peas too.

You'll have to make do with a wooden fork though my dahlink, they charge for plastic ones :giggle:

Sally looks really well after her holiday!

Wonder if she got preferential treatment at Taiwanese airport to get her out of the country? :giggle: Presume she's been on holiday to develop her range of clothing (no need to go through an x-ray machine because the thread count is so low it's see-thru).

I bet you could hear our Sally from one end of the beach to the other (10 mile distance) :wait:

Wonder if she got preferential treatment at Taiwanese airport to get her out of the country? :giggle: Presume she's been on holiday to develop her range of clothing (no need to go through an x-ray machine because the thread count is so low it's see-thru).

I bet you could hear our Sally from one end of the beach to the other (10 mile distance) :wait:

:giggle: I think the Taiwanese line was just to test the water.

Keep this to yourself Paul but I heard a rumour that you might not see the 'Sally Jacks' range of couture women's clothes on Bid for much longer. Sally was papped in Milan leaving this building with an armful of design sketches. Make of that what you will.

gucci-milan.jpg

This afternoon, Sally mentioned an unnamed-celebrity-who-we-all-love who wears not-this-top-I'm-selling-but-one-which-looks-a-bit-like-it.

Amazing.

This afternoon, Sally mentioned an unnamed-celebrity-who-we-all-love who wears not-this-top-I'm-selling-but-one-which-looks-a-bit-like-it.

Amazing.

I'm guessing you're talking about the blue what we used to call a "gypsy style" blouse with the gathering at the top? Apparantely all the shops are full of them at the moment - I can only surmise that she means charity shops as I've not seen anything like that on the high street for a good 20 years! That look went of style yonks ago, and the "boho chic" look more often than not involved ditsy floral prints and lots of embroidery and string cords round necklines - Unless loose and pulled stitching counts! This was just a cheap sheer blouse that looked like it was made from fabric you could shoot peas through - No thanks Sal!

I see sit up have another "Informally Resolved Case" .Why don't they learn from they're "mistakes" its so fe*king frustrating :headbang::mysmilie_455:

It's the one when Peter Sherlock said what was on sale was the last of the stock they had in the whole business for 3 weeks then within 36 hours another 270 were sold!

They said it will never happen again :happy:

Last edited:
It's the one when Peter Sherlock said what was on sale was the last of the stock they had in the whole business for 3 weeks then within 36 hours another 270 were sold!

They said it will never happen again :happy:

Well they can only blame themselves should they be closed down. Breaching ASA code is one thing but breaching it again is probably even worse!

Latest posts

Back