Slim' Lift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would not buy any of these products as they are very misleading. The model I saw briefly this morning was probably a size 10 if they start using normal and larger ladies they would be a bit more credible.

I bought the shorts which went down to the knee. They didn't even take half a size off and didn't make the dress look much better. They went straight back

I don't think buying compression garments is the answer! Don't squash all the fab in, just get rid of it!

Their bras are well over-priced. Asda do something very similar for £6 each and they are very comfy!

Is sunshine in Singapore? They probably have a law against shapewear there anyway! Punishable by 20 years' incarceration.

Is sunshine in Singapore? They probably have a law against shapewear there anyway! Punishable by 20 years' incarceration.

Yes living in Singapore. Home just now for wee break to see family and checking house. Akimbo probably would be to warm. Might just look for something lighter. Everything so expensive there compared to here so usually stock up on these things when home.

No law about shape wear there yet Julius. Mind you the good thing is there is not much crime but some of the laws are OTT.

Latest posts

Back