Bid's 13th birthday celebrations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
begin tonight with a 13p deal of the day

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptio...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=GOct3_tree

The final finishing touch to your tree. This fun star shaped tree topper will bring a vibrant and festive feel to your Christmas decorations. This star design has multi coloured LED lights and will be a real eye catcher. Placed easily at the top of the tree, it is likely to sit well amongst your chosen theme this Christmas. This decoration is battery powered and easy to use.

Good to know

Requires 3 x AA batteries
Batteries not included

Measurements

25cm Diameter

Range : Deco
No. of items : 1
Shape / Design : Star Tree Topper
Colour : Multi
Material : Plastic

'it is likely to sit well amongst your chosen theme this Christmas'

It's good to see they have such a high opinion of their customers levels of taste :giggle:

When describing the lovely star Shocked Face says 'look at that! In repose it still looks fabulous dosen't it? It looks like cut glass'.

Hmmm, i'd say Cut Glass is maybe a bit of stretch Peter :giggle:

Last night at the top of his show Dirty Peter was selling items for either £13, 13p or 13p P+P. he had a Klaws Koobec watch (very low quantity) and of course phones were locked. The item details appeared and Peter said 'well, we know it isn't going to be 13p p+p so what's it going to be?' Before they even showed the phone number it was sold out!

The final price? £36 :confused2:

Last edited:
Last night at the top of his show Dirty Peter was selling items for either £13, 13p or 13p P+P. he had a Klaws Koobec watch (very low quantity) and of course phones were locked. The item details appeared and Peter said 'well, we know it isn't going to be 13p p+p so what's it going to be?' Before they even showed the phone number it was sold out!

The final price? £36 :confused2:

i saw that, it left me pondering what just took place

do bid get any of the 1.53 phonecall money?

i saw that, it left me pondering what just took place

do bid get any of the 1.53 phonecall money?

I have no idea how they sold them unless web bids were accepted but if the item didn't have 13p p+p (and the graphic and Peter Simon confirmed it didn't) then how on earth could it have sold for £36?

In his defence he looked a bit confused but surely the final price of that item should have been 13p or £13 :confused2: I have to say that in my opinion I haven't seen many (if any) decent, general sale deals on the 'celebration weekend' so far.

And £1.53 calls are of course a cash cow but in this particular sale I have no idea how anyone could have called as the caption said the lines were locked!

Last edited:
I have no idea how they sold them unless web bids were accepted but if the item didn't have 13p p+p (and the graphic and Peter Simon confirmed it didn't) then how on earth could it have sold for £36?

In his defence he looked a bit confused but surely the final price of that item should have been 13p or £13 :confused2: I have to say that in my opinion I haven't seen many (if any) decent, general sale deals on the 'celebration weekend' so far.

And £1.53 calls are of course a cash cow but in this particular sale I have no idea how anyone could have called as the caption said the lines were locked!

my understanding of it is that if (as happened) the p&p is revealed as 13p then the price could be anything (plus the true cost of the p&p to compensate themselves)

Whereas if the p&p comes up as 7.99 then the product will be either 13p or £13.

my understanding of it is that if (as happened) the p&p is revealed as 13p then the price could be anything (plus the true cost of the p&p to compensate themselves)

Whereas if the p&p comes up as 7.99 then the product will be either 13p or £13.

Here is the auction.

Your recollection isn't the same as mine Mr Tom. As ever I could be wrong but i'm almost certain the p+p was £7.99 because I remember him saying the p+p wasn't 13p. I'm sure if something isn't right the buyers will contact them.

http://www.bid.tv/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=15&SubCat=38&Offer=5478870

Last edited:
The computer also locked out on a bag at £13.99, Things were flying out last night but I don't think anything was cheaper than usual in fact some of it was more expensive and they seemed to get bored of it after a bit and just did everything for £13 before reducing it to £x :13p

The computer also locked out on a bag at £13.99, Things were flying out last night but I don't think anything was cheaper than usual in fact some of it was more expensive and they seemed to get bored of it after a bit and just did everything for £13 before reducing it to £x :13p

Few if any bargains as far as I could see, typical Bid garbage.

Greasy Russell just flogged Cerruti L'essence EDT 50ml for £13 + £7.99 which is supposedly a staggering birthday bargain. Exactly the same product is available delivered for £11.50 from cheapsmells.com (now known as allbeauty.com).

They can stick their birthday bargains!

http://www.allbeauty.com/productPaging.php?productId=76005

Few if any bargains as far as I could see, typical Bid garbage.

Greasy Russell just flogged Cerruti L'essence EDT 50ml for £13 + £7.99 which is supposedly a staggering birthday bargain. Exactly the same product is available delivered for £11.50 from cheapsmells.com (now known as allbeauty.com).

They can stick their birthday bargains!

http://www.allbeauty.com/productPaging.php?productId=76005

Yes. It's also available at 'lavish choice' for £29.45 and 'very' for £38.95.(I do like the way you slam BID for being selective with their price comparisons but then proceedto do the same yourself) or. As you state you could get it really cheap from an online website that is so well established and reliable it has just had to Change it's name lol.*

I think. They have had some great deals. So low low prices and some cracking promotions. But it's hard to please people that don't want to be pleased. No p&p. 13p p&p. Products for 13p and £13 credits. brilliant work BID TV. Keep it coming!. And judging by how busy they have seemed this weekend the sane rational level headed general public that don't spend their lives walking beneath a rain cloud of doom and gloom have really enjoyed it!

Peter just said everything for the rest of the night has 13p p&p

Graphics come on for the first item at £7.99 p&p, everything after this will be 13p p&p because then in comes the price at 13p

Peter just said everything for the rest of the night has 13p p&p

Graphics come on for the first item at £7.99 p&p, everything after this will be 13p p&p because then in comes the price at 13p

Peter just apologised and said some angels at £7.99 p&p was a computer error and you will get them for 13p p&p so that's good of them

Latest posts

Back