Monster clearance on price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
From last night until the end of sunday they have monster clearance on price drop

Trick deal = megadrop
Treat deal = megadeal

The smartest beyers get on the line early according to the scrolling strap

Last edited:
From last night until the end of sunday they have monster clearance on price drop

Trick deal = megadrop
Treat deal = megadeal

I witnessed one of these fabulous Halloween deals last night with Steve. A gold plated bracelet for the bargain price of £24.98 delivered.

Steve usefully told us 'it has a lot of gold' without once telling us the number of microns, in fact neither he or the graphics/website even said what the base metal was.

Nevertheless they flew out :screamingpumpkin:

http://www.price-drop.tv/24ct-Gold-Plated-ID-Bracelet/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=7&SubCat=28&Offer=5496616

Steve macdonald either has a fetish for or is sponsored by the word "high end"

Conversely... sally loved saying "considered price" for anything over £20

They just did that polaroid camera again for £19.99 I was very tempted but just resisted, Brilliant price though with a 21x optical zoom

I sat on my hands last night.... they were offering a tablet for £69 p&p free.I was tempted ...but I had never heard of the make... 100 and some sold out in minutes.....I can't remember the last time I had a look see at price drop/bid up. The arnica bath soak seemed a good deal but the £7.99 is off putting.:screamingpumpkin:

I sat on my hands last night.... they were offering a tablet for £69 p&p free.I was tempted ...but I had never heard of the make... 100 and some sold out in minutes.....I can't remember the last time I had a look see at price drop/bid up. The arnica bath soak seemed a good deal but the £7.99 is off putting.:screamingpumpkin:

Personally, I'd steer clear of the Sit-Up tablets. They are the absolute entry level (Half a gig of RAM isn't enough for Android 4+ and the screens are abysmal).
If you shop at Tesco and you have a clubcard with points spare, their Hudl tablet can be as cheap as £70, depending on how many points you have, and it's a much, much better piece of kit for your money.

I only caught a little bit of the Monster Clearance thing recently.
Saw Mark Ryes open Price Drop in the morning with it yesterday, and he got in the mood of it really well, and it was quite fun to watch.

Latest posts

Back