Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jennifer top has managed to worm her way on screen during ''sir kean time'' blasphemous behaviour if I have ever seen it!!!!

I can see it now, Sir Guy rolling his eyes in total disdain.

I'd love it if he just came out with it and said to her 'give it a rest darling':mysmilie_8:

I can see it now, Sir Guy rolling his eyes in total disdain.

I'd love it if he just came out with it and said to her 'give it a rest darling':mysmilie_8:

sadly he wasn't on camera at the sametime. i'm sure that was deliberate.. partly as she was shilling clothes... but possibly as he would banish her

sadly he wasn't on camera at the sametime. i'm sure that was deliberate.. partly as she was shilling clothes... but possibly as he would banish her

The appalling James Russell has to endure Topp later.

He deserves her.

Dirty Peter has now even taken to wearing Larry Grayson stringed glasses.

So what happened to The Bake Off, another TV appearance that ever materialised? (That and his parachute jump)

I didn't think he would appear on it, I can't think why. Now that its on I wonder if he regrets turning ITV down, numerous times, to appear in the jungle?

I heard him mention that he had turned down an appearance 'in the jungle' the other day; I wasn't sure whether he was joking or not. He said to Elisa not to say too much because the papers would be on it :)

I switched over last night to watch Peter Simon and he said Jenny Gob would be on so I switched st-right off, she was ok as a model with a bit of input but I don't like her as a presenter

I switched over last night to watch Peter Simon and he said Jenny Gob would be on so I switched st-right off, she was ok as a model with a bit of input but I don't like her as a presenter

She totally bamboozled him from what I saw, for once he didn't get too many words in but she made a mistake though. She was selling contour underwear and Peter said 'you don't get rolls with these' to which she said 'oh I do' but she must have thought he was referring to body fat, he meant the material. A scary glare from Peter and no doubt a screaming producer down her earpiece and she soon corrected herself, a bit too much really.

Maybe she'll mellow with experience but this is a lady who sure likes the limelight!

Time for a positive post... I do like those catch the light vases they do, Started with a peacock then a tiger and now my favourite is a butterfly one but just a bit too expensive for me

They also did a dragonfly at some point, Does anyone know anywhere else that sells them? All I could see were a couple on ebay, bid, price drop or ocean tree

BOD really does a lovely wardrobe these days, he's quite possibly the most stylish presenter right now. I wouldn't say he's up there with David Beckham of course but he could certainly hold his own with Alan Titchmarsh or John Craven.

BOD is selling another cheap 9" tablet. He mentioned that two new games consoles have recently been released (I presume he refers to PS4/XBOX One) and asked why would you want to buy a separate box that 'just plays games' when you can play games on a tablet? Now I'm no gamer but I would hazard a guess the games you can play on that tablet might not be quite the same calibre as on those consoles, furthermore I think consoles allow you to do rather more than just play games. Mason and Russell would be proud of such bullshit.

It's interesting they claim that Sky Go works on this iMedia tablet, it's my understanding it currently only works on selected 7" android tablets, no larger models and not even Nexus 10.

Those cordless scissors look good too, just under £21 delivered and I've looked for similar and they are around £40-£50, I looked on the terratek site and even they don't have them

Those cordless scissors look good too, just under £21 delivered and I've looked for similar and they are around £40-£50, I looked on the terratek site and even they don't have them

I wonder if they are an end of line item, hence not on their own website? Don't suppose it matters if they are a good price.

I notice that despite Charlie often selling the cordless Terratek drill he tends to use a Ryobi model when demonstrating drill bits!

I wonder if they are an end of line item, hence not on their own website? Don't suppose but matters if they are a good price.

I notice that despite Charlie often selling the cordless Terratek drill he tends to use a Ryobi model when demonstrating drill bits!

I had not thought of that but I wish I had them when my toothbrush came in that awful packaging that takes ages to cut round, I could have had it open in 5 seconds with those

I had not thought of that but I wish I had them when my toothbrush came in that awful packaging that takes ages to cut round, I could have had it open in 5 seconds with those

Tell me about it! I personally find Amazon packaging is good when it's an item they fulfil themselves but virtually everybody else's is a git to open!

Dirty Peter just introduced himself as 'Mary Berry's Love Child'.

What is it with him and the Bake Off?

Latest posts

Back