What's Going On?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon will be fine. He used to at the BBC you know. He's probably in talks with Michael Grade right now.

Has the downfall been reported on any news channel or newspaper? Surprised the are not bringing up all the ASA rulings.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Been away a week or so and just read the thread. It's been a long time coming. Can't say I'm sorry they are gone. It's a pity the theme tune playing on the blank screens isn't available on download - it's great. Lisa B, I enjoyed your input and so sorry to hear your family news. Good luck to you.

He sounds like a really top guy in real life Merry. He opens Car Doors.

Now, that skill might come in handy when he's a Taxi Driver, it's always good for an extra 20p tip when the passenger has a load of Aldi bags :mysmilie_59:
Lol!!!! He also grabs ladies coat.....haven't established if they're still wearing them at the time

.....My ex used to open car doors, and a top guy he was NOT. Didn't use bad language if there was a "lady" present, opened doors, held coats...but also expected his dinner on the table at a certain time, didn't lift a finger to help around the house cos that's wimmins work, felt as the "master of the house" (or marsta of the ass) he controlled what we watched on the television, I could go on. Sexist twonk.

I've just about caught up with all the posts. It's getting on for 4pm, good job I only have myself to please :nod:

I wonder when the 2 forums will close? Maybe they'll let us have a bit longer to pick at their bones?

I think i'll (un)gracefully bow out before too long anyway. There isn't much left to say now is there?

I need to shift a load of pictures off my iPad so I might do one final Rogues Gallery as a souvenir for everyone to cherish. There are some lovely pictures on there. :mysmilie_59:

nos.jpg

Nostalgia

I wonder how Gollum and Waynetta's Good Friday dining is going?

I heard they were planning on Sea Bass but in view of what's happened they settled for Pilchards :mysmilie_59:

I'm surprised Peter 'I'm your best pal' Shylock hasn't been on here talking it up. No doubt he's touting for a job somewhere. Harrods will snap him up won't they...:mysmilie_15:

I wonder when the 2 forums will close? Maybe they'll let us have a bit longer to pick at their bones?

I think i'll (un)gracefully bow out before too long anyway. There isn't much left to say now is there?

I need to shift a load of pictures off my iPad so I might do one final Rogues Gallery as a souvenir for everyone to cherish. There are some lovely pictures on there. :mysmilie_59:

NO!!!! Please don't go!! You make me laugh so much! I'd miss you....:blush:

I'm surprised Peter 'I'm your best pal' Shylock hasn't been on here talking it up. No doubt he's touting for a job somewhere. Harrods will snap him up won't they...:mysmilie_15:

I think he was offended last time he was on here by us calling him Peter Shitlock and taking the piss out of the wonky labels on his divine decadence

I think he was offended last time he was on here by us calling him Peter Shitlock and taking the piss out of the wonky labels on his divine decadence

That's understandable I guess.

But the good news is at least he dosen't have to worry about the wonky labels now :mysmilie_59:

NO!!!! Please don't go!! You make me laugh so much! I'd miss you....:blush:

I just worry about what period of time is appropriate to discuss Bid's rotting carcass.

It's a bit like the Christmas Turkey. You can pick at it for days but sooner or later you'll have to sling it before it starts to stink :mysmilie_59:

carcass.jpg

Latest posts

Back