Cozee Home TSV 08/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love my Cozee Home bedding. We redecorated our bedroom just before Christmas and now none of the existing bedding that I have works, I would be in the market for a couple of new sets but they never seem to have anything in stock, wonder why? I really don't want stripes or spots so hope the coming TSV is a plain.

I love my Cozee Home bedding. We redecorated our bedroom just before Christmas and now none of the existing bedding that I have works, I would be in the market for a couple of new sets but they never seem to have anything in stock, wonder why? I really don't want stripes or spots so hope the coming TSV is a plain.

because it sells just too well (from just the website even) & they cant keep up with the demand of it & the only time youl get a plain set as a tsv is with embroidery on

I think Cozee Home is a brand that gets massive word of mouth, and at present there are no serious competitors in the fleece bedding sector of the market (of comparable quality). I was dubious to start with but even though I'm still more inclined to tropical moments I really love CH bedding.

Does anyone have the last TSV and and Angel Plush set and how do they compare?

I've noticed the material has changed over the years. I bought the first set, a set later on and the last TSV. The middle set has gone quite hard and rough. The original is still soft but has bobbled. This newest one is heaven, but if the AP is even nicer, I'll be ordering a set of that, too.

I have such a problem sleeping but CH has made a night in bed a pleasure.

because it sells just too well (from just the website even) & they cant keep up with the demand of it & the only time youl get a plain set as a tsv is with embroidery on

Well I could understand if they keep restocking and then it sells out again but they just run out of stock and then don't have anything back in at all for months and months. It's not as if it's a huge range with loads of different styles to try to keep up with is it? Demand is obviously massively outstripping supply so I'm surprised that they don't make a really big effort to keep getting more in. Still fingers crossed for the TSV.

Well I could understand if they keep restocking and then it sells out again but they just run out of stock and then don't have anything back in at all for months and months. It's not as if it's a huge range with loads of different styles to try to keep up with is it? Demand is obviously massively outstripping supply so I'm surprised that they don't make a really big effort to keep getting more in. Still fingers crossed for the TSV.

people buy it as soon as the stock hits the website so it just vanishes & the demand is just too much that the company that makes it for them cant keep up

I bought the holly set, just to see, and I love it. I went back to buy other sets but they were all gone. Haven't tried plush yet but I will. The set I have is just a relevation for me for winter bedding and it washes and dries quickly then no ironing. Wish I'd thought of it.

CC

Dunelm do a fleece range called teddybear bedding. Its only done in plain colours though. I haven`t seen it in the flesh but considered ordering some for my son because it`s plain, no stripes, spots or embroidery, a couple of darker colours plus you can order each item individually to fit your own sized duvet or mattress and buy extra matching pillowcases. Also if you scout online there`s often a voucher code to be found. It seems to sell out really quickly.
http://www.dunelm.com/product/teddy-bear-bedding-collection-b02527?searchTerm=teddy bear bedding

I was looking at that range in Dunelm, Vienna, but unfortunately they don't do it in a king size, otherwise I'd have given it try.

I was looking at that range in Dunelm, Vienna, but unfortunately they don't do it in a king size, otherwise I'd have given it try.

Yes they do HB. Click on the colour then click on the size and you`ll see king size in some colour options. On the website they have ivory, duck egg and natural in king size.

I tried the DE version on my kingsize bed - they don't do a superking. I've gone straight from the DE bedding to CH and I must say that the CH is much nicer. It's a lot softer and more hardwearing than the DE version. My king bed gets washed far less than the s/k but it's gone quite rough.

I was disappointed they didn't do a s/k initially, but I'll definitely stay with CH now.

Yes they do HB. Click on the colour then click on the size and you`ll see king size in some colour options. On the website they have ivory, duck egg and natural in king size.

Thanks for that Vienna, it was the grey I was after but may give the ivory a try!

I love the idea of bedding that I don't have to iron, but I just wonder if I'd find fleecey bedding too hot. We have the window open at night even in Winter and no hearing on overnight, and I like getting into a cool bed/cool side of the pillow etc (how ever I'll cope when I hit menopausal years I do not know...) Anyone else like me tried this bedding? How did you get on temperature wise?

I love the idea of bedding that I don't have to iron, but I just wonder if I'd find fleecey bedding too hot. We have the window open at night even in Winter and no hearing on overnight, and I like getting into a cool bed/cool side of the pillow etc (how ever I'll cope when I hit menopausal years I do not know...) Anyone else like me tried this bedding? How did you get on temperature wise?

I was given a stunning cozee home angel plush type throw a few years back which I adore so when i kept reading people raving about the bedding I thought I would give it a try. I was assured it wasn't hot or static but I'm afraid to say I loathed it! I'm obviously in the minority - at least on this forum - but having read your post, I would say it probably wouldn't suit you..

I'm nowhere near menopausal (I hope!) but I do get hot flushes from my illness and medication and like you, have a window open, no heating at night (weirdly when In the bed during the day as I often have to be, I'm frozen!) and only a 2/3tog cotton duvet on the bed. However, when it's nippy and I'm awake as now, I use my cozee home throw over and that's perfect...

I just hated the feeling of fleece next to my skin - esp the thought of it being polyester! It made my hair static and it made me feel itchy/prickly some how...?! So if the only thing which attracts you is the not having to iron it, I would suggest you don't bother, it certainly isn't cool and you don't get that smooth, cool feel getting into bed.

Have you ever tried seersucker bedding? I find I can get away with that being unironed plus it's pure cotton. Or I've got several john lewis poly cotton sets which if they're not tumbled, and are taken out of spin cycle ASAP and dried over the line, are crease free when dry... :)

I've got 2 sets of CH micro fleece bedding and it's the best winter bedding I've ever slept in, and that's saying something ! I'm 60 and over the years I've slept under a heavy lumpy & smelly eiderdown, itchy candle wick, rough flannelette, "fleecy" nylon sheets that lit up the room with flashes of static when I turned over in the middle of the night and cotton jersey.

I wish they could make a summer equivalent.

Latest posts

Back