Omg ... Hurry up!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
IW is selling stuff like iPADs and it's our last chance to buy ... yes our LAST CHANCE. hurry hurry HURRY, stop reading this, get over to their website and see if they have any left. If not then sorry, you've lost out FOREVER as far as IW is concerned as that was our last chance to buy. Don't say I didn't warn you!

What's that you say? They're selling iPADs again next week???

#confused :confused:

I don't know how they keep their faces straight as they say it. Just goes to show how little intelligence they think their viewers have got and how poor they think their memories are that they can't remember them saying exactly the same thing with every product a million times before. Has anything ever been on there that isn't "flying out the door"?
IW is selling stuff like iPADs and it's our last chance to buy ... yes our LAST CHANCE. hurry hurry HURRY, stop reading this, get over to their website and see if they have any left. If not then sorry, you've lost out FOREVER as far as IW is concerned as that was our last chance to buy. Don't say I didn't warn you!

What's that you say? They're selling iPADs again next week???

#confused :confused:

The ipads are cheaper direct from Apple, they must be paying retail prices when buying if direct from apple

The ipads are cheaper direct from Apple, they must be paying retail prices when buying if direct from apple

most things IW sell are cheaper elsewhere, I feel sorry for viewers of these channels that genuinely think/believe they're always getting a bargain cause the presenter says so.

most things IW sell are cheaper elsewhere, I feel sorry for viewers of these channels that genuinely think/believe they're always getting a bargain cause the presenter says so.

Don't feel sorry for me, I do my research first (as I'm sure most people do) and what ever I buy is always cheaper, or the same, but mostly cheaper, on IW than elsewhere plus the flexi-pays help.

Latest posts

Back