Anybody?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bless him, his naivety is charming!

Of course they're a load of overpriced crap but of course WE know that, it's Bid sorry Ideal World!

I loved the barb he made about yet another expert who 'worked somewhere' although I have to agree, she's shockingly disingenuous and clearly clueless but I do have some good news for this chap from YouTube.

It's one thing saying she worked for the Royal Jeweler (and she may well have) and it's one thing selling items at somewhat inflated prices, nothing really wrong there.

But it's another thing saying................... Let's just say WATCH this space :mysmilie_59:

Oh my word what an idiot. :mysmilie_15: give it up fella you ain't getting a presenting job on watchdog :mysmilie_15:

He was doing that thing Momma, you know we're they swallow when talking, one to make themselves look clever and two, gives them time to think of something to say. The mans an idiot, maybe someone should tell him, no one forces anyone to buy anything and the majority of us have computers and are able to do a price comparison, thanks Momma that did make me laugh. :mysmilie_15:

I just wanted him to make a point... took him forever... and I still wasn't clear exactly what his problem was until long after most would have switched off and gone to look/listen to something more interesting.

I just wanted him to make a point... took him forever... and I still wasn't clear exactly what his problem was until long after most would have switched off and gone to look/listen to something more interesting.

He must not ever watch shopping telly and in particular Ideal World, where schlocky presenters and even schlockier 'experts' will say anything to shill the tattiest of tatt to the audience they so love.

Ideal World's jewellery is like a who's who of alibaba.com merchandise but always with an anything but Chinese sounding name.

Except when it's 'space diamonds' that, well, aren't space diamonds at all. Even Bid occasionally sold known brand watches and real diamonds :mysmilie_59:

And don't forget, why would you buy lovely real diamonds when you could pay more for man made inferior Moisashite?

And don't forget, why would you buy lovely real diamonds when you could pay more for man made inferior Moisashite?

'It's got xxx more brilliance than a Diamond, it can project a rainbow of light'.

So can an effing Lava Lamp but you wouldn't walk around with one of them on your finger :mysmilie_59:

'It's got xxx more brilliance than a Diamond, it can project a rainbow of light'.

So can an effing Lava Lamp but you wouldn't walk around with one of them on your finger :mysmilie_59:

Don't give Moisashite any ideas! :mysmilie_17:

make your point mate...

The "expert" he refers to is that posh turn her nose up type woman isnt she?

On that point i agree with him she is very very hard work

Latest posts

Back