Bargain Hunter prices.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I watch very little these days but, waiting for the news @ 9, I put QVC on, to see a Lola Rose by. I thought the saving, of £3.48, made it a pretty meagre bargain. Is this the norm?

Actually pretty good! Usually they have been shown at a much lower price in the past. The videos really show the supposed bargains for what they really are and Q is so stupid (or think we are the stupid ones) they don't even try to hind it.

Talking of Bargain Hunter prices, just a quick tip for all here. I have just finished a big DIY decking project in my garden and wanted some solar lights to finish the project off. I was looking for some Solar garden lights, and found some that were ideal for me from Homebase at just 86p (Yes 86 pence each). Just saying.
Enjoy!

Cheers for that tip-off, Dave. We're not doing anything in the garden at present, but have passed it on to someone who is.

Talking of Bargain Hunter prices, just a quick tip for all here. I have just finished a big DIY decking project in my garden and wanted some solar lights to finish the project off. I was looking for some Solar garden lights, and found some that were ideal for me from Homebase at just 86p (Yes 86 pence each). Just saying.
Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back