Happy Birthday Dave

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I thought we could all drop our best wishes and presents off for Dave's upcoming (or is it today?) birthday..........

I got you a little something..........http://www.idealworld.tv/my-ideal-rewards?icn=h_tn05_h-my-ideal-rewards&ici=h_tn05_h I just went for the 21 day preview (it's the thought that counts) so you can return it with 'no fuss' if you don't like it

No need to thank me, happy birthday Dave :mysmilie_12:

Happy Birthday Dave, I hope you have many, many more to celebrate and enjoy your Wine.

Sadly I fear that Ideal World won't be having many more Birthday's to celebrate, if any. Not unless Bissell come up with a vacuum that can turn dust into diamonds.

Real diamonds mind you. Not schnide. knock off, space dust :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Happy Birthday Dave! Don't hold back: throw on a Nicole drape dress and eat and drink your fill.

Hope you're having/will have/have had* a great day!

*delete as applicable

Awwwww shucks folks, yes today's the day! Off to my fave eatery for lunch later. I shall of course be taking my third world no name dual sim phone and tablet to keep in touch, and to more importantly keep an eye on those constantly falling stock levels! Join me and raise a glass at 1.30 this afternoon.
With regards to throwing on Nicole drape dress, I don't think the discerning dining punters at the local eatery will be ready to see a 6' ****** bloke wearing such a tacky outfit! Having said that, it might blend in and look more in place in the I/W canteen!
Thank' you all for you best wishes, enjoy the rest of the day. Dave x

Just opened my Birthday mail! How lucky am I ? It seems I have won the Nigerian lottery. :mysmilie_17:

Now you can buy all the drape dresses, some lovely bonded leather couches, plastic rattan furniture, and maybe arrange that once-in-a-lifetime 7 month voyage up and down the river Derwent with Nanty and Beefikeefi!

Now you can buy all the drape dresses, some lovely bonded leather couches, plastic rattan furniture, and maybe arrange that once-in-a-lifetime 7 month voyage up and down the river Derwent with Nanty and Beefikeefi!

Luv it luv it , I can see a lot of mileage on this today! :mysmilie_59:

Luv it luv it , I can see a lot of mileage on this today! :mysmilie_59:

Hey Rockerfeller, spare a thought for the much neglected Arts.

You could acquire a collection of important KINKADE works and exhibit them publicly, somewhere appropriate.

They're only usually seen publicly in a ......... :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Hey Rockerfeller, spare a thought for the much neglected Arts.

You could acquire a collection of important KINKADE works and exhibit them publicly, somewhere appropriate.

They're only usually seen publicly in a ......... :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11744

Another delivery of purchases from shopping telly channels!

Latest posts

Back