Daily Advent Reveal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Shall we post each day to say what we found behind our little doors or in our boxes so we can compare thoughts?

I've got M&S and in my red number one box I found a decent size Handcream. Now, do I open it and try it or put it away for a rainy day?
I bet I will think that every time I open a box!

I'm itching to know what other people got in their non M&S ones

My advent calendar is the Aldi Lacura Cuvee Royal.
Behind door 1 I have Cuvee Royal Oxy serum. I've not tried it yet, it's 2ml of turquoise coloured liquid. I'm going to hold off and put together a full routine to try the full effect.

I've got the M&S one too (love, love, love it!) so I won't repeat post, sharonk. I'm looking forward to tomorrow already.

I have also got a calendar from Thornton's but I can tell you now that it goes something like this, so I won't keep posting here!

Day One - Chocolate in shape of Christmassy object / character

***SPOILER ALERT***
Day Two - Chocolate in shape of Christmassy object / character
Day Three - Chocolate in shape of Christmassy object / character
Day Four .....
etc

Still, I'll have the same sense of excitement as I would for beauty surprises :mysmilie_13:

Great idea for a thread.:mysmilie_59: I've got the Look Fantastic one, and today (yesterday now, lol!) I got a mini Pixi Glow Tonic.

Andik, you post the day 2 M&S :grin: has to laugh at something I read on the internet last night of people wailing, they had opened and eaten all their advents by the end of day 1��
That would be me.

Day 1 of the Decleor calendar was a 10ml (tiny) cleanser with neroli. Looks cute though......

Day 2 of the Decleor calendar is the Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 - 15ml size....so the first 2 out of the calendar are both cleaners.

Andik, you post the day 2 M&S :grin: has to laugh at something I read on the internet last night of people wailing, they had opened and eaten all their advents by the end of day 1��
That would be me.

Ha ha, I seem to remember I was always a few days ahead with my advent calendar as a kid and eating one tiny chocolate a day now requires some self-restraint but I've made it this far (Day Two!) without a struggle, so I'm proud!

Belay my "hold off to create a routine" with the Aldi Lacura calendar. It's mainly serums... so aimed at getting your skin tip-top for the big day.

Day 2: Cuvée Royal Refine serum.

I will be repeating some of the serums across the 24 days, as the contents includes 22 serums, one skincare with serum and one skincare cream mousse. Still will be interesting to see what the effects are, but if I'm honest, I am a little disappointed that there is not a wider range of skin treats.

My advent calendar is the Aldi Lacura Cuvee Royal.
Behind door 1 I have Cuvee Royal Oxy serum. I've not tried it yet, it's 2ml of turquoise coloured liquid. I'm going to hold off and put together a full routine to try the full effect.
That's a good idea.
I use Aldis stuff, to hat one that we all went mad for and I love it. I picked up some caviar serum a couple of weeks ago. It's black! But it's good😄.
I nearly got their cuvée advent but would have had to have smuggled it in.
I can't wait to hear what you think when you try it

It still sounds good. I like their vials of serum but find one too much, one lasts me a few days.

You need to get in the sales after Christmas and buy lots of bits and bobs and wrap them up, write a number 1-25 on each one and put them in a shoe box to bring out next year when you will have forgotten what you bought��

Belay my "hold off to create a routine" with the Aldi Lacura calendar. It's mainly serums... so aimed at getting your skin tip-top for the big day.

Day 2: Cuvée Royal Refine serum.

I will be repeating some of the serums across the 24 days, as the contents includes 22 serums, one skincare with serum and one skincare cream mousse. Still will be interesting to see what the effects are, but if I'm honest, I am a little disappointed that there is not a wider range of skin treats.

What sort of sizes are these serums?

You need to get in the sales after Christmas and buy lots of bits and bobs and wrap them up, write a number 1-25 on each one and put them in a shoe box to bring out next year when you will have forgotten what you bought��

I hope I have the presence of mind to do this because it's such a nice idea. Are you going to re-use your M&S boxes as I was thinking of doing?

Latest posts

Back