10/01/18 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

10/01/18 One Time Only Prices

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Perfect Skin Partners One Time Only Price £39.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234139

SBC 5 Piece Simply Beautiful Bath & Body Collection One Time Only Price £31.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234804

Curses, both of these contain products I highly rate and use on a regular basis plus I'm running out of the Elemis stuff and this is a great price...GAAAAAHHHHHH

Curses, both of these contain products I highly rate and use on a regular basis plus I'm running out of the Elemis stuff and this is a great price...GAAAAAHHHHHH

I've got my eye on you, Tarketta! But actually, I can see why you are tempted. I am not bothered about the Elemis one (not a great fan of theirs) but the SBC looks terrific value. And I haven't tried their body butters but boffy (I think) always says how good they are.

Just one thing: don't they always define a One Time Only as something at a price you will never see lower (on air) again? If so, that's a fib because according to SCW's post in December (click for link), the very same SBC set was £33.74 and post. I won't complain if I go for it, obviously, but I would be annoyed if I had bought in December even if it is only £1.76 less now.

I've got my eye on you, Tarketta! But actually, I can see why you are tempted. I am not bothered about the Elemis one (not a great fan of theirs) but the SBC looks terrific value. And I haven't tried their body butters but boffy (I think) always says how good they are.

Just one thing: don't they always define a One Time Only as something at a price you will never see lower (on air) again? If so, that's a fib because according to SCW's post in December (click for link), the very same SBC set was £33.74 and post. I won't complain if I go for it, obviously, but I would be annoyed if I had bought in December even if it is only £1.76 less now.

AndiK, I don't usually rate Elemis either (think PCMC is massively overhyped, in my humble opinion) but the dynamic resurfacing range really does show results on my otherwise stubborn skin - the gel mask visibly perks up my skin and the resurfacing wash is my daily exfoliant. However, I am on a Q spending ban and this is one of the tests and I simply must pass so I will not be going for either bargain, no matter how much it pains me.

Oh and I had already succumbed to this SBC set at the previous OTO and still think it was great value then but given the huge sizes, I won't need another one of these for a while :mysmilie_17:

ME SO STRONG

AndiK, I don't usually rate Elemis either (think PCMC is massively overhyped, in my humble opinion) but the dynamic resurfacing range really does show results on my otherwise stubborn skin - the gel mask visibly perks up my skin and the resurfacing wash is my daily exfoliant. However, I am on a Q spending ban and this is one of the tests and I simply must pass so I will not be going for either bargain, no matter how much it pains me.

Oh and I had already succumbed to this SBC set at the previous OTO and still think it was great value then but given the huge sizes, I won't need another one of these for a while :mysmilie_17:

ME SO STRONG

Wow! I'm impressed! Good girl for resisting. Now, can I resist the SBC one? I'm not on a self-imposed ban like you but I still have to convince myself I don't need any of it.

I realise my dislike of Elemis is not a common view and it does sound like these products in particular are good for you so it's even more impressive that you are not going to buy today.

I have a confession ... I bought the SBC OTO on the website! But I cancelled it 15 minutes later!

So proud of myself. I just took a look at my "inventory" of bath products and it's ridiculous so I definitely did the right thing, bargain or not.

:mysmilie_50:

I have a confession ... I bought the SBC OTO on the website! But I cancelled it 15 minutes later!

So proud of myself. I just took a look at my "inventory" of bath products and it's ridiculous so I definitely did the right thing, bargain or not.

:mysmilie_50:

Well done AndiK, much as it is a bargain and the products are great, if you don't actually need them then it isn't a bargain...so I have to keep telling myself

I've used that cancel feature many times, one of the few customer-friendly tools Q has :mysmilie_17:

the thing is it was never acutally aired at that OTO price it was only on the web as an emergeny OTO so if they have lowered it its fine cause it hasnt acutally ever been aired

i liked the abc oto but i don't need any shower gels and if it was laden with body butter i would have been tempted as they beat l'occitane for gorgeous scrummy body butter

the thing is it was never acutally aired at that OTO price it was only on the web as an emergeny OTO so if they have lowered it its fine cause it hasnt acutally ever been aired

I wondered about that. At least one of the reviews mentioned it was bought as an OTO so I assumed it had been in a show at that price. Anyway, I see the price has gone back up to £41 + P&P now so that's removed any temptation to pop it in my basket again. Phew!

Well done AndiK, much as it is a bargain and the products are great, if you don't actually need them then it isn't a bargain...so I have to keep telling myself

I've used that cancel feature many times, one of the few customer-friendly tools Q has :mysmilie_17:

Yes, I have said this so many times but I keep forgetting when I'm blinded by a good price!

I was waiting a while in a queue on the phone to cancel and started to worry I would be out of the cancellation window (how long do you get? 30 mins?) and it said "In Process" so I panicked and had a quick look at my order history to see if you could do it online now. I'm a bit behind the times!

Yes, I have said this so many times but I keep forgetting when I'm blinded by a good price!

I was waiting a while in a queue on the phone to cancel and started to worry I would be out of the cancellation window (how long do you get? 30 mins?) and it said "In Process" so I panicked and had a quick look at my order history to see if you could do it online now. I'm a bit behind the times!

I believe you get 30 mins and if you click into your order from your account, to the left at the bottom is a button to 'cancel order' - it's been my friend on many an occasion :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back