Can anyone recall this soap?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I bought a square soap, organic, artisan, may have been made with some nut, kukui, perhaps. It was a small square, in a box. You can also buy a dish to keep it in. It was invented by an elderly foreign lady, either Indian, or Cambodian, and I think her name or the name of the soap, begins with a G.
I don’t watch QVC anymore, so do not know if it is still on sale.
Can anyone remember what I am talking about? It is excellent, and soothing for my eczema prone skin, and my hair.
I would love to be able to purchase some more. It was approx 5 years ago, so may no longer be available. Thanks.

I bought a square soap, organic, artisan, may have been made with some nut, kukui, perhaps. It was a small square, in a box. You can also buy a dish to keep it in. It was invented by an elderly foreign lady, either Indian, or Cambodian, and I think her name or the name of the soap, begins with a G.
I don’t watch QVC anymore, so do not know if it is still on sale.
Can anyone remember what I am talking about? It is excellent, and soothing for my eczema prone skin, and my hair.
I would love to be able to purchase some more. It was approx 5 years ago, so may no longer be available. Thanks.

Gamila? Never used it, but only ever heard good things :)

http://www.gamila.com/#/

Latest posts

Back