Another New Dyson Product!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Launching on QVC anytime soon?

:mysmilie_17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4XQVQzLUs

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

lordy, lordy lordy. This kind of top trumps my all time jaw dropping moment when my very old mum uttered those immortal words "what's a baw bag" :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha can never stop laughing at Mr CC's totally dead pan answer, "it's a scrotum". Mum just said "oh".
:mysmilie_19:
Editing to say, after 2 husbands, 1 son and 5 grandsons, she REALLY should have known :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see Abbie selling the benefit of this, but who would do the demo?

The Q shows 25 5* reviews for the Dyson Airwrap Complete Styling Tool, these, & the 6 that were lower rated, were all from the Dyson website. I tried to see if these people had posted reviews before & nothing happened so they may not even be Q customers. In my opinion is this is wrong because it's not yet available on the Q, AD & will only be sent out w/c 10th December, even more annoying considering the number of reviews that members of this forum have had rejected for piffling reasons.

I read some reviews on the KitchenAid mixer which were from people who had one & made very positive comments but it was clear they had not bought it from QVC.How does this get through the review system? Do they change the rules as they wish.

Reminds me of the time that AY used to pull the camera men onto the floor and onto the therapist's bed to demonstrate waxing products. In fact, I wonder if the latest Dyson invention waxes them as well?

I read some reviews on the KitchenAid mixer which were from people who had one & made very positive comments but it was clear they had not bought it from QVC.How does this get through the review system? Do they change the rules as they wish.

Oh yes they change the rules very much as it suits I’ve left in the past at first excepted detailed honest reviews, only for QVC later to then remove them.
If people can leave comments praising items just cause they like and have used a certain brand of skin care for years but not actually had the set they were reviewing.
Or cause they purchased an item to give as a gift but not actually opened it or used the item themselves.
Then why can’t I leave an honest review having seen checked the quality, handled and tried out an item at an outlet store.
If it helps a customer to make an informed choice and prevents unnecessary postage I didn’t see a problem.
Perhaps they don’t like a comment such as there were many returned at the outlet :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back