New Ranges on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I was just watching 'briefly' Q just a moment ago and noticed the 'bump' belonging to Eilidh Nairn and wondered given the number of presenters and (probably) back-room staff have or is currently pregnant why Q have never had any maternity ranges in stock.

Is there anything that you would like to see Q stock?!

I was just watching 'briefly' Q just a moment ago and noticed the 'bump' belonging to Eilidh Nairn and wondered given the number of presenters and (probably) back-room staff have or is currently pregnant why Q have never had any maternity ranges in stock.

Is there anything that you would like to see Q stock?!

I was just thinking Eilidh was supremely lucky QVC don't stock maternity wear. That really only leaves shoes and accessories, which tend to be harder to look horrendous in when "styled" than the clothes...

As to what else they could sell, they could try bringing back wigs. They are more of a thing these days...

They've not had a lighting range really since they stopped Tiffany lamps.

How about peel and stick wall and floor tiles? Or self adhesive wallpapers?

I know they've done pet things before but I don't know why they don't do more. Pets must be a billion pound business and I think they're missing a trick but they need to have the right products. They could definitely do a deal with a dog food company and have auto delivery and I'd be more than happy to take Bryan in to model the coats (for a fee befitting his status of course).

CC

I know they've done pet things before but I don't know why they don't do more. Pets must be a billion pound business and I think they're missing a trick but they need to have the right products. They could definitely do a deal with a dog food company and have auto delivery and I'd be more than happy to take Bryan in to model the coats (for a fee befitting his status of course).

CC
:mysmilie_471:
They can have a Richard Jackson of pet food and pet accessories. Maybe some new blood to become that person?

Knowing QVC I would not trust them to deliver dog/cat food on time. We know how auto-deliveries are always delayed by 99% of the time.

I order from Pets Supermarket for mine and tracking the delivery.

Amazon do a great auto delivery on pet food with free delivery plus you can skip a month or cancel when ever you want.

Proper coats NOT jackets they call coats.

Bryan wouldn't wear any coat LOL and he completely trashed the Christmas jumper I bought him. If I get his raincoat out, the ears go down and he hides behind the sofa. I think he thinks he looks like Uncle Knobhead :mysmilie_17:

I went to Crufts one time and spent ages wandering around all the stalls. I was amazed at what people were buying. You could buy Reebarks (set of 4 dog shoes), a camouflage track suit, a tutu, all manner of toys, kennels, beds, blankets, dog pyjamas, you name it they had it and people were handing over their cash. QVC need to get a researcher up there and take notes. They could do a high end range with proper leather leads and collars and they could do a fun range so there's something for everyone. In fact I could do the job :mysmilie_59:

CC

I think the pet theme is one which QVC might even be able to get right...until DF decides she's the queen bee of it. It links in beautifully with both the home and garden.

I was just thinking Eilidh was supremely lucky QVC don't stock maternity wear. That really only leaves shoes and accessories, which tend to be harder to look horrendous in when "styled" than the clothes...

As to what else they could sell, they could try bringing back wigs. They are more of a thing these days...

They've not had a lighting range really since they stopped Tiffany lamps.

How about peel and stick wall and floor tiles? Or self adhesive wallpapers?

Watched the Raquel Welch wigs on IW the other day, always wanted to see a demo. Buttered toast was a colour, remember Q having a range with that colour.

:mysmilie_11: No wonder Bryan doesn't want to wear it! I didn't realise it was such bad taste.

CC

Not bad taste cc would just like to see traditional/classical coats and macs for a change. I bought a lovely Centigrade coat years ago, fleece lined, studded pockets, nice detailing and warm and thick. Children actually complimented me on it as well as being stopped in the street by women and asked where it was from. I bought another in a different colour a year or so later and the quality was awful. The front hem didn’t meet and it was thinner and the outer material poor quality.

Bryan wouldn't wear any coat LOL and he completely trashed the Christmas jumper I bought him. If I get his raincoat out, the ears go down and he hides behind the sofa. I think he thinks he looks like Uncle Knobhead :mysmilie_17:

I went to Crufts one time and spent ages wandering around all the stalls. I was amazed at what people were buying. You could buy Reebarks (set of 4 dog shoes), a camouflage track suit, a tutu, all manner of toys, kennels, beds, blankets, dog pyjamas, you name it they had it and people were handing over their cash. QVC need to get a researcher up there and take notes. They could do a high end range with proper leather leads and collars and they could do a fun range so there's something for everyone. In fact I could do the job :mysmilie_59:

CC

UKH.......

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back