Yankee Candles TSV 01/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Jar Collection TSV 01/11/19 (2 Large, 2 Medium & 2 Small)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.710720

All Is Bright
Black Coconut
Fluffy Towels
Glittering Star
Midnight Jasmine
Red Apple Wreath
Spiced Orange
The Perfect Tree

Yankee TSV 1.jpg

Yankee TSV 2.jpg

Yankee TSV 3.jpg

Yankee TSV 4.jpg

Yankee TSV 5.jpg

Yankee candles are rubbish these days. Haven’t had a decent one for years.
Such a shame to see them go downhill, they used to be superb.

Yankee candles are rubbish these days. Haven’t had a decent one for years.
Such a shame to see them go downhill, they used to be superb.

so true I am returning a set the hard to find Christmas duo from QVC with the gold snuffer and wick trimmer. what a waste of money dire reviews

When I first bought them years ago they were really good, even the votives and tea lights. Then the jars got too expensive so I stopped buying them, the votives smelled of nothing and then the tealights went the same way - you had to burn the whole box at once to get any scent. Now I only buy the tarts and some of those are a waste of space.

Bugs me as well when they do a big set and they are all the same scent. Some will like that but I like to chop and change. All is bright and perfect tree are lovely.

CC

Looks to me like they're trying to get rid of old stock. I could be wrong, but none of the options seem to be new scents for this Christmas.
I won't be buying.

Spot on Mr M. Would be OK if you really like one of these scents and want to stock up before they get retired but most folk want to try all the new things. I think glittering star is the newest in the TSV offering but that was available last year.

CC

Spot on Mr M. Would be OK if you really like one of these scents and want to stock up before they get retired but most folk want to try all the new things. I think glittering star is the newest in the TSV offering but that was available last year.

CC
glittering star is gorgeous it would be perfect if it had a strong throw

glittering star is gorgeous it would be perfect if it had a strong throw

I was wondering about GS - so this is not a new fragrance either? The label looks familiar but I don't think I've ever smelt it. Does it remind you of anything, boffy?

I don't know actually. I used to get a big tube of them at Christmas when we were kids then we'd have a competition to see who could fit the most into their mouth at one go, then nearly choke to death :mysmilie_17: I haven't eaten any in a long time lol.

CC

PS. I received the votive sets from candles direct today and they are really nicely boxed for gifts. They smell lovely in the box so we'll see what they're like when I burn them in the melter.

Last edited:
I don't know actually. I used to get a big tube of them at Christmas when we were kids then we'd have a competition to see who could fit the most into their mouth at one go, then nearly choke to death :mysmilie_17: I haven't eaten any in a long time lol.

CC

PS. I received the votive sets from candles direct today and they are really nicely boxed for gifts. They smell lovely in the box so we'll see what they're like when I burn them in the melter.

Glad you're pleased with the votives - let us know how they burn/melt!

Looks to me like they're trying to get rid of old stock. I could be wrong, but none of the options seem to be new scents for this Christmas.
I won't be buying.

Yes the Christmas fragrances are last years . I notice they do this alot. I always buy mine from Temptation Gifts as they have up to date ones

I was wondering about GS - so this is not a new fragrance either? The label looks familiar but I don't think I've ever smelt it. Does it remind you of anything, boffy?

sandalwood, ginger, cassis and sugarplum..it also has some amber and guiacawood. thats the official description. its very very nice a gourmand with the perfumed notes added. it would be a real winner for me if it were stronger but I still love it.

yankee have made some real stunners Dried lavender oak is another newbie that I am addicted to. just wish for more intensity

sandalwood, ginger, cassis and sugarplum..it also has some amber and guiacawood. thats the official description. its very very nice a gourmand with the perfumed notes added. it would be a real winner for me if it were stronger but I still love it.

Merry marshmallow is my all time christmassy one. It reminds me of my gran's kitchen when I was a child as she was always baking lovely things.

CC

Latest posts

Back