Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My sister bought me a heated throw for a present. it does not work properly from the start. so I phoned QVC last Thursday and they arranged for the courier to pick it up. I was being cheeky and asked if they could do an exchange i.e I give the courier the throw and he give me the new one. Of course thats too customer friendly for QVC. I have to wait for them to receive it which they still haven't and that could take 2 weeks .....

My sister knows that I really miss the throw but they have no silver ones in stock so had the cheek to say they will send one out when it arrives in their warehouse ...god knows how long that will be. so that I won't be without she is paying upfront for anather throw in anather colour until QVC get their act together and offer her a refund sometimes I really wonder why I buy anything from this chaotic uncaring company.

My sister bought me a heated throw for a present. it does not work properly from the start. so I phoned QVC last Thursday and they arranged for the courier to pick it up. I was being cheeky and asked if they could do an exchange i.e I give the courier the throw and he give me the new one. Of course thats too customer friendly for QVC. I have to wait for them to receive it which they still haven't and that could take 2 weeks .....

My sister knows that I really miss the throw but they have no silver ones in stock so had the cheek to say they will send one out when it arrives in their warehouse ...god knows how long that will be. so that I won't be without she is paying upfront for anather throw in anather colour until QVC get their act together and offer her a refund sometimes I really wonder why I buy anything from this chaotic uncaring company.

My OH has just informed me that Aldi have a heated throw in store from Thursday - complete with 3 year warranty.

ETA: They have light and dark grey.

I will be buying some for xmas for my daughters they love the cozee home one but I prefer the guarantee on the Aldi one

I will be buying some for xmas for my daughters they love the cozee home one but I prefer the guarantee on the Aldi one

I've had one Aldi one go and two Lidl ones. All in their third year. I used to ring the number but now I just email a photo of the receipt and a week later a replacement arrives. Not just heated throws/pads etc., but I had a heater pack in and a blender. Their customer service is so simple.

Q might have an award winning UK call centre but it's exhausting trying to talk to them if you have a problem. I always have to threaten to go to Trading Standards after they ignore me banging on about fit for purpose and all that.

Just out of interest, does anyone's dog actually sleep in a dog bed?? I think I might be letting my dog get away with far too much :mysmilie_48:

CC

Our labrador has poor hips, elbows and has had cruciate ligament ops he sleeps on a Scruffs corded covered memory foam bed during the day cause I’m at home. At night he lies on a similar bed covered with a vet bed in a fabric crate in the kitchen which he loves and can’t wait to go in late at night. When he was a puppy we had a baby gate to prevent him from trying to go up stairs and now never tries to go up. He wouldn’t even know about jumping up and sleeping on human beds.

Just out of interest, does anyone's dog actually sleep in a dog bed?? I think I might be letting my dog get away with far too much :mysmilie_48:

CC

Almost never CC, he sleeps on everyone else 's bed at night time and during the day on the sofa, he only gets into his bed when there is no room for him on the sofa, those cozee dog beds do look good

Phew, I thought it was just me that let the dog rule the house he he he. When I had my Border Terrier and he had bad legs I put a footstool by the bed so he could still get up there and I bought some little steps so Perry could still get on the sofa. But if a dog likes his own bed that's great, mine never do. I liked the look of these pet beds but I know Bry would ignore it, however, weirdly when we go to mum's he sleeps in her dog's bed (only until it's human bedtime though).

CC

Phew, I thought it was just me that let the dog rule the house he he he. When I had my Border Terrier and he had bad legs I put a footstool by the bed so he could still get up there and I bought some little steps so Perry could still get on the sofa. But if a dog likes his own bed that's great, mine never do. I liked the look of these pet beds but I know Bry would ignore it, however, weirdly when we go to mum's he sleeps in her dog's bed (only until it's human bedtime though).

CC

You are definitely not alone CC, the pooch comes first in our house, with the children grown up he is the baby, and a very pampered one at that, I wouldn't have it any other way xx

blessings to our furry loyal friends. I always say if animals were running the world it would be a better kinder place to be!

Sure are. £8.95 is crazy and why so much dearer for the Cozee Velvetsoft Ribbed set? Definitely not “ribbed for our pleasure”.

I saw these and thought they looked nicer than most CH; but this added aspect might just swing it!

I saw these and thought they looked nicer than most CH; but this added aspect might just swing it!

Steady!

It is a lovely set but I won't consider it at the current QVC price with that P&P as the King Size comes to £75. Will keep an eye on it in case there's a deal. I do like the two-tone effect.

Latest posts

Back