Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no Elemis stashed now as I used the matrix and PCMC from before and I'm using their shower things. The only thing I have is the tinted moisturiser which I snapped up on ebay. Even my Decleor has reduced down to two bottles of Iris oil - that is really good for me. Molton Brown on the other hand, if I had 20 showers a day for a year I'd still have tons left!

CC

Elemis 7 Piece Pro-Collagen Gift of Gorgeous Skin Collection
Item Number 239350
QVC Price £88.00
TSV Price £49.96
P&P £1.95
4 Easy Pays of £12.49
Buy more and save £3.00 and half price P&P on every additional item.

This superb seven-piece collection from Elemis features your choice of new, fragrant Modern English Rose or pampering Skin Nourishing bath and body treats, corresponding Pro-Collagen skincare in an array of top-rated formulas, and the essential Soothing Apricot Toner. The ultimate indulgence for the festive season, give the gift of great skin - or treat yourself - with the help of this gorgeous Elemis selection.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Meet Modern English Rose - currently only available at QVC UK, the new range is sure to impress. Opt for this set and you'll receive Bath & Shower Milk, Body Cream and Hand & Nail Balm in this fabulous aromatic; boasting a stunning fragrance of British rose petals, echinacea and British borage honey. You'll also receive rose-infused Pro-Collagen skincare to add a dewy glow to your complexion, including Rose Cleansing Balm and Rose Facial Oil, plus iconic Soothing Apricot Toner and the top-rated, QVC award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream to top it all off.

Indulge with Skin Nourishing - a comforting range with a beautiful milky scent, the Skin Nourishing kit is perfect if you're looking to moisturise, calm and soothe your skin. You'll love the cocooning Shower Cream, Oil-Rich Body Cream and Hand & Nail Lotion, while the Soothing Apricot Toner and original Pro-Collagen skincare formulas, including Cleansing Balm, Marine Facial Oil and Marine Cream, will work to help perfect and deeply hydrate your complexion.

Perfect packaging - give the gift of TLC to a loved one with this collection, which works to give them softer, smoother-looking skin they'll thank you for. You'll be delighted to find that the entire collection is beautifully gift-boxed to co-ordinate with your chosen fragrance; Skin Nourishing is in deep blue and white while Modern English Rose is in rose gold and white. Alternatively, split up the contents using the included gift envelope too and spread the joy this Christmas.

Both collections contain:

1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml) - formulated to effectively tone the look of your skin and help maintain its natural pH level, soothing the feel of your skin without the use of alcohol or other harsh detergents to leave a fresh and radiant-looking complexion. Contains extracts of apricot, quillja wood and sweet betty flower
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - an award-winning beauty icon, this gel-cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa

Make your choice:

Modern English Rose collection:
Skincare:

1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (50g) - this cleanser boasts the innovative cleansing formula of the original Cleansing Balm, now formulated with delicate English rose. Works to easily dissolve make-up and daily grime. Luxurious rose and mimosa waxes are infused with elderberry, starflower and Optimega oils, and supercharged with Mediterranean algae and padina pavonica
1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (5ml) - this soothing facial oil is formulated with organic English rose oleo extract, padina pavonica and rosehip seed oil, and works to intensely nourishes the skin with moisture, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Bath & Body:

1 x NEW Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - this gentle shower milk blends English rose extract and wild harvested British elderflower hydrolat, working to leave skin feeling soothed with hydration. This rich and luxurious shower milk leaves the skin soft, smoothed and beautifully fragranced after use
1 x NEW Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - a gentle body cream blended with English rose and British echium seed oil to leave skin feeling soft and conditioned
1 x NEW Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - softening and hydrating, this gentle hand balm is blended with English rose and wild-crafted meadowsweet extract to help soothe and soften dry hands

Or:

Skin Nourishing collection:
Skincare:

1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, all blended with the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Facial Oil (5ml) - a luxurious oil formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, and promote a more plump, hydrated and even skin look. Infused with white poppy seed oils and a trio of seaweed extracts, including padina pavonica, golden seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp

Bath & Body:

1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a creamy wash to be used in either the shower or bath, which offers a silky texture and a heavenly sweet scent. Enriched with milk proteins, oat extract and camellia oil
1 x Skin Nourishing Oil-Rich Body Cream (100ml) - this indulgent body cream hydrates skin and is rich in starflower and camellia tea seed oils, with a blend of organic oat extract, milk protein and vitamin E
1 x Skin Nourishing Hand & Nail Lotion (20ml) - formulated to cocoon your hands with a rich layer of moisture, this hand cream is perfect for keeping in your handbag or by your bedside table if your skin is feeling dry or dehydrated. Infused with camellia oil and vitamin E

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-7-Piec...-Gorgeous-Skin-Collection.product.239350.html

We will see but I think you're right. It's quite a cheap price considering the Decleor TSVs which are usually around the £70 mark and they've got the easy pays but I don't think the content is up to much and after wanting to buy it, when I saw what was in it it wasn't enough to tempt me. It's available already and they wouldn't do that if they thought they might sell out before the TSV day.

CC

this is seriously going to struggle as last years buy more save more was £4 off each additional one this year only £3

I think It'll still go well, given the hype & bloggers & magazines. Will anyone really remember last years price? Plus there's the 1.95 p&p fiddle which some will like.

I’m just not excited enough to want to buy this TSV... kinda want to try the rose but....sigh! Naaa I’ll give it a miss, I needs me some excitement!

We will see but I think you're right. It's quite a cheap price considering the Decleor TSVs which are usually around the £70 mark and they've got the easy pays but I don't think the content is up to much and after wanting to buy it, when I saw what was in it it wasn't enough to tempt me. It's available already and they wouldn't do that if they thought they might sell out before the TSV day.

CC

At least Decleor have real full sizes :mysmilie_11:

I want to get back to Decleor but I'm not convinced it's the same products for the same/more money. I'm running low now on most of my face products so I'll need to find something new or revert back.

CC

I think It'll still go well, given the hype & bloggers & magazines. Will anyone really remember last years price? Plus there's the 1.95 p&p fiddle which some will like.

I agree, I doubt the £1 difference between last years buy more save more and this years will be enough to put Elemis fans (old or new) off. I can see this set being one of their biggest selling TSVs, especially the “Rose” version.

Decleor have a fantastic Christmas Hamper that costs 4p more than the Elemis TSV but could be a very strong alternative. Item is 240855
It has three 50ml travel sizes, a supersized 100ml Hydra Floral Light, then three full sized items - 15ml eye cream, 100ml cleanser and a 15ml aromesence oil in either Neroli or Rose.

Decleor have a fantastic Christmas Hamper that costs 4p more than the Elemis TSV but could be a very strong alternative. Item is 240855
It has three 50ml travel sizes, a supersized 100ml Hydra Floral Light, then three full sized items - 15ml eye cream, 100ml cleanser and a 15ml aromesence oil in either Neroli or Rose.

Thank you for posting this!

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-7-Pie...duct.240855.html?productNumber=240855&sc=ISRC

ml for ml

1 x Neroli Bigrade Cleansing Mousse (100ml) £32 direct from Decleor cost £7.58
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (100ml) £81 QVC cost £19.17
1 x System Corps Body Milk (50ml) £6.50 approx (£13 duo with exfoliated at beautythings, have seen these in the past at £9 each) cost £1.54
1 x 1000 Gran Body Exfoliator (50ml) £6.50 see above cost £1.54
1 x Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Cleansing Mousse (50ml) £8.45 at justmylook cost £2
1 x Jasmine Eye Cream (15ml) £35 direct from Decleor cost £8.28
1 x Neroli Aromessence (15ml) - Or
1 x Rose Aromessence (15ml) - infused first-grade essential oils including rose, chamomile and geranium. Both £50 direct from Decleor cost £11.84

Worth approx £219.45 Cost £51.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Great buy!

Men’s Elemis gift set.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Mens-4...s-Gift-Collection.product.239351.html?sc=SRCH

ml for ml

Contains:
1 x Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel (200ml) - this foaming formula works to smoothly mould to the face for a clean, close shave. Contains aloe vera, witch hazel and English oak. Developed to help protect skin and soothe irritation £25 direct from Elemis Cost £10.71
Or:
1 x Smooth Result Shave & Beard Oil (30ml) - a multi-purpose, face and beard-smoothing oil that can be used to soften bristles and prepare skin for shaving or to groom beards and moustaches £25 direct from Elemis Cost £10.71

Plus:
1 x Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (50ml) - this gel formulation works to leave skin looking brilliantly clean, revived and thoroughly refreshed, while tackling pollution, impurities and excess oil. Infused with oak bark, spearmint and peppermint, all in a milk protein base £9.50 direct from Elemis Cost £4.07
1 x Sharp Shower Body Wash (300ml) - this invigorating body wash boasts a blend of nettle, wild marjoram, marshmallow, chamomile, soya, wheat, milk, spearmint and peppermint to create a formula that works to deeply cleanse and refresh your skin £26 direct from Elemis Cost £11.15
1 x Daily Moisture Boost (50ml) - to soothe the skin after shaving - leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed for the rest of the day £35 direct from Elemis Cost £15
1 x black and silver bag

Worth £95.50 direct Cost from Q £40.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Now to go and see how much Hubby has still to use.

Do we think that qvc is Elemis biggest outlet ? they sell thousands and thousands of tsvs and ensuring they do with airing it a week beforehand. The amount of revenue must be staggering. But I'm not tempted by this. There are other online stores who offer much better value.

I heard this morning, or last night, that the Elemis TSV might even sell out before Sunday! All this pre launch hype is getting on my nerves. We all know the launch dates so quite naughty & greedy. I think if most of the beauty addicts amongst us are honest, we have been guilty of ordering TSVs, Big Deals etc because it is a "prestigious brand" we like & then we end us up with a mini warehouse at home. Most people I know probably wouldn't appreciate an Elemis product or a L'occitane hand cream (which I love) I have started purposely looking elsewhere for cheaper brands which is difficult as I do have a bit of beauty snobbery now but I am enjoying finding cheaper products. Nipped into Superdrug at the weekend & ended up with 100ml of eau de parfum & a free pair of white & rose gold headphones for £43 & am trying out a vitamin C shot serum for £4.99. Very pleased with my purchases, I won't stop buying beauty on QVC but just trying to not wear blinkers when buying products & hopefully will save money too!

Brissles yes QVC UK and US are the biggest retailers for Elemis. Strangely my local counter and I know the staff always told me they do really well on TSV days.

I am a member of the Caroline Hirons Facebook group and loads of them are really interested in this TSV they love the cleansing balm for one, there are thousands on her Facebook group she even had to stop taking new members at one point.

Since the weekend I have got 3 emails from QVC and 2 from Elemis telling about the TSV.

Still not buying far too much stuff to start using up to even think about it. Also not a big fan of the cleansing balm

I’m using all my restraint not to buy this, but the value is cheaper than many high street own brands
Thank you for posting this!

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-7-Pie...duct.240855.html?productNumber=240855&sc=ISRC

ml for ml

1 x Neroli Bigrade Cleansing Mousse (100ml) £32 direct from Decleor cost £7.58
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (100ml) £81 QVC cost £19.17
1 x System Corps Body Milk (50ml) £6.50 approx (£13 duo with exfoliated at beautythings, have seen these in the past at £9 each) cost £1.54
1 x 1000 Gran Body Exfoliator (50ml) £6.50 see above cost £1.54
1 x Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Cleansing Mousse (50ml) £8.45 at justmylook cost £2
1 x Jasmine Eye Cream (15ml) £35 direct from Decleor cost £8.28
1 x Neroli Aromessence (15ml) - Or
1 x Rose Aromessence (15ml) - infused first-grade essential oils including rose, chamomile and geranium. Both £50 direct from Decleor cost £11.84

Worth approx £219.45 Cost £51.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Great buy!

Latest posts

Back