What has happened to SJ and the other Bare Minerals lady?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope she gets well soon. She is very knowledgeable about the brand and did good demos even though she was always getting hurried up to finish. They must miss her in the studio.

SJ has announced that after 13 years she is leaving Bareminerals to concentrate on being Freelance Makeup Artist.

SJ was with Bare Minerals for 13 years & her bio page on SJ Froom Loves is a good read. She's obviously highly regarded & must know everyone there is to know in her field. QVC viewers will miss her, I doubt that she'll miss QVC.

Presume SJ is well known in her profession so good luck to her.I use BM probably more than any other make up.All these buy outs by larger companies then products start to change.At one time I would never miss a Decleor TSV but now am not interested since they were taken over by L’Oreal.Still use LE but just finished a C&P & dug out a tube of the Aldi version & like it much better.Thicker & more creamy @ a fraction of the price! Sorry for digressing from SJ!

Presume SJ is well known in her profession so good luck to her.I use BM probably more than any other make up.All these buy outs by larger companies then products start to change.At one time I would never miss a Decleor TSV but now am not interested since they were taken over by L’Oreal.Still use LE but just finished a C&P & dug out a tube of the Aldi version & like it much better.Thicker & more creamy @ a fraction of the price! Sorry for digressing from SJ!

We're digression experts, it's the spice of life!

Telling she thanks the team at Q on IG but no mention of AY. I really liked SJ and have bought a hell of a lot of BE over the years so wish her well.

Silver Fox, I’m adding to your digression ! I love the Aldi hot flannel cleanser. C&P makes my face feel tight but the Aldi stuff doesn’t. A little goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back