Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter just said the Samsung A80 is ‘the best phone in the marketplace today’

He also said ‘it’s the best phone Ideal World have ever sold’

I would add that, even by his standards, he is particularly incoherent today. He sounds like a drunk, an unpleasant drunk.

I’m sure Ginger Bun is trying his best which is not a compliment, he is atrocious. I’ve seen better tech experts on YouTube that have 20 followers.

Overall the presentation is lamentable. I very much doubt it’ll sell out, despite Dirty Peter’s lies:eek:

Overall the presentation is lamentable. I very much doubt it’ll sell out, despite Dirty Peter’s lies:eek:

Well he's flogging watches at the moment and just said you must buy as they're going to sell out just like the Samsung earlier, which sold out. But strangely you can still buy the Samsungs on their web site. Yep, nothing but lies from him. :biggrin:

Well he's flogging watches at the moment and just said you must buy as they're going to sell out just like the Samsung earlier, which sold out. But strangely you can still buy the Samsungs on their web site. Yep, nothing but lies from him. :biggrin:

I know that Dirty Peter is pathetic at the best of times but honestly, that Samsung Phone ‘show’ was one of the worst I’ve ever seen from him.

Fair play to Ginger Bun (who isn’t very good either), he tried his best to mop up the mess he was making of it but it was in vain as Dirty Peter continued to slur, scream, mispronounce and misinform. The idiot can’t even read coherently from a Dummy Card!

But to say ‘it’s the best phone in the marketplace’ is a blatant lie. I’m sure it’s a good phone because I have a Samsung A40 (which has a great, smaller screen but costs much less than the A80) but neither model are anywhere near as good as a Samsung S10.

But that phone was a really good deal, marred only by a complete car crash of a presentation. :eek:

Pathetic Peter was on last night with the ConstantineW, he was that pathetic, they've deleted it from catch up cos I was going to watch the start again, it was that weird.

He was nearly dropping all his christmas cards again with his Bunters in hand. He mentioned a name, 'Doris', who has sent him a card every year for the last 20 years. He reads the card and says its from 'Betty and Jim' Eh? He said their son had watched him when he was a child, when he was doing children's BBC, which is what he said a couple of weeks ago, when he was dropping the last batch. Then he said something about his Father dying young and he didn't know what would happen to him, without TV he would probably have ended up in a workhouse....... Why?

It's nowhere near a presentation he does, it's a blind panic. Is he up for the chop if he doesn't sell? It makes uncomfortable viewing. Charlie Dimmock may as well have not been there. I know that goes for a lot of the 'experts' haha he's on with but apart from covering for when he's listening to the orders in his earpiece, there's very little else she does. It's embarassing. He's spitting, getting his words backwards, upside down, in fact when reading the cards aforementioned, he said 'centimeters' instead of 'sentiments'!

As Tope said, what the hell is he on?

Pathetic Peter was on last night with the ConstantineW, he was that pathetic, they've deleted it from catch up cos I was going to watch the start again, it was that weird.

He was nearly dropping all his christmas cards again with his Bunters in hand. He mentioned a name, 'Doris', who has sent him a card every year for the last 20 years. He reads the card and says its from 'Betty and Jim' Eh? He said their son had watched him when he was a child, when he was doing children's BBC, which is what he said a couple of weeks ago, when he was dropping the last batch. Then he said something about his Father dying young and he didn't know what would happen to him, without TV he would probably have ended up in a workhouse....... Why?

It's nowhere near a presentation he does, it's a blind panic. Is he up for the chop if he doesn't sell? It makes uncomfortable viewing. Charlie Dimmock may as well have not been there. I know that goes for a lot of the 'experts' haha he's on with but apart from covering for when he's listening to the orders in his earpiece, there's very little else she does. It's embarassing. He's spitting, getting his words backwards, upside down, in fact when reading the cards aforementioned, he said 'centimeters' instead of 'sentiments'!

As Tope said, what the hell is he on?

Momma, when he was shilling the Phone he sounded half pissed to me. Ginger Bun really earned his pay, it was excruciating.

I saw a little bit of the following Watch ‘show’ with Charlie Dimmock and you’re right, he literally just slurred, slobbered and shouted all over her ‘expert advice’.

It’s so embarrassing to watch but heaven knows what he must be like to work with, it’s getting ridiculous now :eek:

Momma, when he was shilling the Phone he sounded half pissed to me. Ginger Bun really earned his pay, it was excruciating.

I saw a little bit of the following Watch ‘show’ with Charlie Dimmock and you’re right, he literally just slurred, slobbered and shouted all over her ‘expert advice’.

It’s so embarrassing to watch but heaven knows what he must be like to work with, it’s getting ridiculous now :eek:

She must be covered in spit.........he doesn't shave half the time either :eek:

She must be covered in spit.........he doesn't shave half the time either :eek:

Yes Momma, perhaps with stubble he’s going for a more butch look?

Nanty was on before with Caroline Garrard shilling Constantin Weisz. They were saying that because the ‘free’ Watch Box is supposedly ‘worth £35’ you should knock that off the £150 asking price.

Much fairer would be to knock off £135 off the £150 asking price, and that’s being generous. It was a monstrosity, absolutely massive, as thick as a house brick.

Someone is going to get a nasty surprise on Christmas Day with that very big load of shat :biggrin:

Yes Momma, perhaps with stubble he’s going for a more butch look?

Nanty was on before with Caroline Garrard shilling Constantin Weisz. They were saying that because the ‘free’ Watch Box is supposedly ‘worth £35’ you should knock that off the £150 asking price.

Much fairer would be to knock off £135 off the £150 asking price, and that’s being generous. It was a monstrosity, absolutely massive, as thick as a house brick.

Someone is going to get a nasty surprise on Christmas Day with that very big load of shat :biggrin:

Shameless Shaun also claimed that he bought the watch box for £35 last week '' …..actually it was the week before.''
The presenters should learn the basic forensic psychology that adding unnecessary detail is one of the surest pointers to a lie.

Have you noticed, every watch show now starts with......'We thought these had sold out but a few have bounced back.........for whatever reason'

I reckon the reason is, they never sold out in the first place!

Or, 'we thought these had all gone'...........

They still don't go after another hour.

Howard just speaking in Japanese and French as they have folk watching from Japan and France, he doesn't half ramble on some BS.:biggrin:

Everybody that's buying the Vacuum are buying the accessory kit he says, i'm surprised they've any left, cause the other day they were warning they didn't have enough of the kits to cover the vacuums they had in stock plus a lot of the folks that had bought 38,000 beldrays on IW in the past couple of years were also buying the kits. Bunch of lying gits. :wink: :biggrin:

Nanty is shilling a Mathew Tissot, which he reckons have apparently been worn by countless celebrities over the years. Not this iteration of Mathey Tissot I fancy!

He then says ‘I’m honestly speechless when I wear this Watch’ and then immediately continues to spew out his usual vapid drivel.

I wish he was speechless :biggrin:

Nanty is shilling a Mathew Tissot, which he reckons have apparently been worn by countless celebrities over the years. Not this iteration of Mathey Tissot I fancy!

He then says ‘I’m honestly speechless when I wear this Watch’ and then immediately continues to spew out his usual vapid drivel.

I wish he was speechless :biggrin:

I was speechless when I saw those truly appalling DeLorean watches they were selling tonight, with that huge Turbine monstrosity in particular being a real low point for watchmaking in general. No wonder it's a limited edition given that they're going to have real trouble finding anyone brave/stupid/shameless enough to actually want to wear one :RpS_thumbup:

Screenshot_2019-12-18 £100 OFF DeLorean Timepieces 20 00 18 12 2019 IW Ideal World.jpg

I was speechless when I saw those truly appalling DeLorean watches they were selling tonight, with that huge Turbine monstrosity in particular being a real low point for watchmaking in general. No wonder it's a limited edition given that they're going to have real trouble finding anyone brave/stupid/shameless enough to actually want to wear one :RpS_thumbup:

View attachment 18154

As well as being around 50mm wide, it's about 1.5 inches thick. What a monstrosity! DeLorean must make some of the ugliest watches in the World!

View attachment 18154

Now THAT is massive PP, it’s hard to find words to describe just how grotesque that is.

I really don’t understand why DeLorean is a name that anyone would associate with quality. They were absolutely appalling cars that fell to pieces, DeLorean was a rotten company that rightly ended up bankrupt and was ran by a very, very dodgy character who apparently bled British Tax Payers dry for reportedly over £100 million!

But who cares about all that when a pretend, fantasy version of their car was used as a prop in an old Movie? :eek:

Peter Simon, "when i saw the case i thought of an Incabloc suspended movement".

never heard so much utter rubbish, "incabloc suspended movement", he hasn't a clue what an Incabloc Shock System is, it has nothing to do with how the movement is fitted in the case, it's a anti shock system for the Jewel bearings of the balance wheel.

View attachment 18154

Yeah, but just think the IW collectors will be rushing to get their new heirloom insured, with it's £20 Chinese automatic main movement and it's £5 miyota quartz as the second movement, it's a priceless piece of horology that will be passed down through the generations. :wink: :biggrin:

my god, Gollum and ginger man bun....what an odious pair. Talking about that £300 laptop (4gb ram and 32gb storage. No mention of the processor) that, to be honest, is a complete waste of money and wholeheartdely a false economy.

Gollum started off with something along the lines of (before the price was shown) "get that £1000 price tag out of your head" hahahahaha

Ginger then goes on to talk about the great battery life (5 hours is bobbins) and that it is so easy to go to the Windows store and download "any of these games" except a LOT of them won't run on this machine. Just utter utter deception as to the capabilities of it. With Gollum trying to be Mr Sincere (never works you knobhead) all the while saying how his laptop at home has zero battery life these days. So buy one of these and put your money where your mouth is you slimey get.

Pathetic Pete said his Father died when he was young last week and he thought he might end up in a workhouse. Last night his Father was around to see him pass his driving test and save up and buy an A40 car, which his Father didn't like.

What a load of baloney!

Pathetic Pete said his Father died when he was young last week and he thought he might end up in a workhouse. Last night his Father was around to see him pass his driving test and save up and buy an A40 car, which his Father didn't like.

What a load of baloney!

Bit like Hayley's father - she refers to him as deceased , but would have loved the telescopic ladder.
Kevin Reynolds on the other hand, declares that Hayley has just bought one of his watches 'for her dad'.

What a load of baloney!

I heard that, although didn't catch it properly was on the PC at the time, but also heard him say someone, can't remember who now, but they took him in and saved him from the workhouse. I just thought what a liar, he's not old enough for the workhouse era, children's home maybe but not a workhouse.

Latest posts

Back