Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chompers Crawley is absolutely dreadful. He has zero screen charisma at all. I'm not saying any of the others do, but they can at least talk in a fluent way.....or should that be effluent?

Are Joseph and Jospeh new to IW? I was slightly bemused when foghorn Jacks was bleating on about the "amazing relationship" that they have with the company. But it's only 5 minutes ago they were tied to QVC!!

Indeed Retro, he is excruciating. And to think that him and Jimmy Savile seem to have had aspirations to be a genuine hosting couple like Richard and Judy. They’re more like The Very Odd Couple.

And speaking of Sally Jacks, she is literally morphing into a Mini Vanessa Feltz Fan Club.

I suspect that both of them are using a whole lot more than Torricelumn (TM) to achieve their frozen face looks :biggrin:

I wonder if IW will be selling any Dormeo mattresses any time soon? I seem to see them very seldom lately!!! :lol:

I watched the last few minutes of the electric bike hour at 3 o'clock. At the end, Joanne said there were only single figures left and a couple of dozen people ordering so be quick. I just looked and the bike is still in stock. When I looked it said, 29 people watching, and 10 sold in the past 48 hours. So not many of those couple of dozen placed an order eh Joanne?

Lies, damned lies and IW presenters!

I watched the last few minutes of the electric bike hour at 3 o'clock. At the end, Joanne said there were only single figures left and a couple of dozen people ordering so be quick. I just looked and the bike is still in stock. When I looked it said, 29 people watching, and 10 sold in the past 48 hours. So not many of those couple of dozen placed an order eh Joanne?

Lies, damned lies and IW presenters!

Same with the Samsung phones.

In fact the same with loads of products. I suspect if they were pulled up for it they’d say they allocate a certain level of stock to a certain presentation, which is BS.

I just think that the best way to treat them is as shady as f&@k, don’t believe a single word what they say.

The Goons, in my opinion, appear more cynical and disingenuous than ever but I simply can’t be arsed telling the ASA who are becoming increasingly useless :eek:

Creepy Crawley got his feet under the table then... next you'll be telling me that Peter Vol au Vent now does the radiators (and not just the phones & laptops)

When IW tagged itself as "family friendship fun" they meant their hiring policy.

I suppose it’s perhaps handy hiring a couple as, let’s face it, both are quite likely to be liars :biggrin:

My god have they got a job lot of ****** mattresses change the record IW

The Dormeo ‘shows’ are a joke Mossie.

We have Dopey Dormeo David (who is an Actor) who merely repeats his script of oohs and coos, and reaffirms just how massive a saving you are making by buying from Ideal World instead of Dormeo direct. But surely he’s perhaps confirming that either : -

1. Dormeo’s own prices are a complete ripoff or ...

2. They artificially inflate their own prices to make resellers like IW’s prices look so good (just like all the effin’ Watch websites)

Ask yourselves, how on earth can Ideal World charge some £500 LESS than the Manufacturer? It’s shady as F*@k, I know lots of retailers play games with prices but Ideal World are, by a mile, the most egregious in doing this, in my opinion :eek:

Egregious wirral a word you have reminded me of must use it more in conversation very befitting of IW :biggrin::biggrin:

Egregious wirral a word you have reminded me of must use it more in conversation very befitting of IW :biggrin::biggrin:

Isn’t it just Mossie.

Anyway, to all my fellow forumites I wish you a very Happy Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

And if you’re lucky enough to be given some dough for Chrimbo I’d advise you steer well clear of a certain, supposed ‘Sale’, if you catch my drift :biggrin:

See you all next year :laught:

The Dormeo ‘shows’ are a joke Mossie.

We have Dopey Dormeo David (who is an Actor) who merely repeats his script of oohs and coos, and reaffirms just how massive a saving you are making by buying from Ideal World instead of Dormeo direct. But surely he’s perhaps confirming that either : -

1. Dormeo’s own prices are a complete ripoff or ...

2. They artificially inflate their own prices to make resellers like IW’s prices look so good (just like all the effin’ Watch websites)

Ask yourselves, how on earth can Ideal World charge some £500 LESS than the Manufacturer? It’s shady as F*@k, I know lots of retailers play games with prices but Ideal World are, by a mile, the most egregious in doing this, in my opinion :eek:

I think it's a mixture of 1 & 2, no way they are selling to Ideal World under cost price, heck they would be losing money, cost price must be less than Ideal world are seliing, so it only confirms that their full prices on their site must be making a heck of a profit, must be in the region of 200%+ profit margins.
Dormeo often have sales on their web site, with big discounts, what I've noticed is that they never have the same mattress reduced in price as is on IW at that time, when it's not on offer on IW then that's when there is a chance that an offer on Dormeo could happen at any point. I suppose that plays with Ideal World claiming you're getting a bargain.

The fact that Dormeo take orders on their web site at what can only be Rip Off prices, shows what like a company they must be, an Ideal fit for Ideal World, both devious.

And now we have C Weisz again with the watches that have been selling out for a few shows now.:biggrin:

And Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all. :smile:

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and I hope you all had a great day.

I hope our Selly Telly presenters also had a great day and made full use of the items that they claimed they own

I hope you all enjoyed a happy and peaceful Christmas Day. Santa got me a pair of blue tooth, wireless JBUDS, and a Google Chromecast device. It wasn't such a surprise, as I got them for myself!
All the very best to all for the New Year. :cool2:

Happy New Year everyone.

Dirty Peter calls the Coda Laptop ‘Shape Shifting Technology’ :RpS_smile:

Wish someone would shape shift him could not help my self last night for about 15 mins i listened to two plonkers talking bulls poo about these ceramic heaters first off all there has been a mistake says PS then he calls in volavent who says he thinks because it has not been severe weather someone has reduced the prices ye right mate i believe you thousands wont then PS says the weather is going to get bad in a few weeks when the snow is falling and its -9 you will wish you had bought them now he and volovent are weather forcasters by the way these heaters are £50 on 4flexis i make that £12.50:_smile: what a pair of chancers

Yes I saw Peter Simon with his long range weather forecast prediction last night (surely they can't be allowed to do that), and was hilarious when they quickly showed how to activate a discount code on the Ideal World website, skipping quickly past product descriptions of the ceramic radiators only showing a 2 star rating with poor reviews that obviously hadn't yet been removed after the Christmas period.
Screenshot_2020-01-03 Ceramic Heating BlockBuster 20 00 02 01 2020 IW Ideal World.jpg

I am well aware that I am uncouth, but have just realised I have absolutely no sense of style whatsoever. How have I come to this sudden conclusion? Well, it's that I just can't related the words 'stunning' etc to many of the timepieces.

Poor old Pete, he was going to buy one - he got pipped at the post by some dicerning collector because no sooner had he decided to buy than he was told the watch was going to sell out! It's a real shame. Better luck next time, Pete.

I am well aware that I am uncouth, but have just realised I have absolutely no sense of style whatsoever. How have I come to this sudden conclusion? Well, it's that I just can't related the words 'stunning' etc to many of the timepieces.

Poor old Pete, he was going to buy one - he got pipped at the post by some dicerning collector because no sooner had he decided to buy than he was told the watch was going to sell out! It's a real shame. Better luck next time, Pete.

I think it's way past time that these buggers got hold of a brand new script!

Latest posts

Back