Vionic TSV 11/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I hope they're not as uncomfortable as the last and recent tsv, that appeared to be returned in droves.

Vionic TSV 11/01/20

Vionic TSV.jpg

Vionic Orthotic Agile Ingrid Colour Contrast Trainer with FMT Technology
Item Number: 182627
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £57.96
P&P £4.95

The Agile Ingrid trainers from Vionic are made from breathable mesh fabric with a lace-up fastening and in-built EVA insoles that cushion your feet as you walk. With their lightweight soles and comfy design, these versatile trainers make the perfect companion for days out, sessions in the gym and running errands, and will keep you in comfort when youre on your feet all day long.

Keep comfortable - the breathable mesh design, lightweight soles and cushioned EVA insoles make these trainers a super-comfortable staple for your wardrobe, whether you’re going for a walk or hitting the gym.

Your colour, your style - choose from five fabulous shades to discover the colour that best suits your style. For a classic shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, go for Black or White, or for a gorgeous pop of colour with a vibrant contrasting shade on the laces and collar, choose Lime, Berry or Aqua.

Spread the cost of every step - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of these trainers in two interest-free instalments. Just another reason to refresh your wardrobe!

Heel pull tab
Cushioned collar
Lace-up fastening
Outer, inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1”)

Colour options:

Black
Berry
Aqua
Lime
White

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182627

Do you think that these are suitable for wide feet?

I suspect that V's are made wider than shoes on the DHS. I've only had one pair & they were V wide imo. Having said that, they were a wide style (cloggy mule) itms. The fact they are lace up will give some adjustability.

Latest posts

Back