Lulu Guinness Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
Now up to 70% & free delivery up to midnight with code WINTERSALE. Got a large spinner case for £79.50. Already have a medium case & vanity & pleased with them, first outing to visit friends over New Year, thought the large one would be good for long haul.

https://www.luluguinness.com/sale

Was hoping to get the vanity in Lavender Grey to match the Large Spinner which arrived yesterday, just spotted it at £37.50 so ordered. That’s the large spinner & vanity for £117, used code WINTERSALE for free delivery again. That’s my 60th prezzie from Hubby sorted for late on in the year, & saved a bomb.

I got the confetti lips hard vanity case last year for a song and I use it for carry on hand luggage. Holds a huge amount and you don't have to fight rude large blokes for a space in the overhead lockers as it fits nicely under an airline seat.

CC

I got the confetti lips hard vanity case last year for a song and I use it for carry on hand luggage. Holds a huge amount and you don't have to fight rude large blokes for a space in the overhead lockers as it fits nicely under an airline seat.

CC

So glad you posted about under seat space as I prefer to do this but normally if my bag falls over the contents go everywhere, not any more.

Was hoping to get the vanity in Lavender Grey to match the Large Spinner which arrived yesterday, just spotted it at £37.50 so ordered. That’s the large spinner & vanity for £117, used code WINTERSALE for free delivery again. That’s my 60th prezzie from Hubby sorted for late on in the year, & saved a bomb.

You naughty monkey!

Contacted Lulu Guinness as the vanity does not sit well on the large case as the handle doesn’t extend enough.
Stated that vanity cases are designed for the small spinner cases. My other one fits on the medium spinner, still might keep them though as they are lovely.
Thought it might be worth posting if considering a purchase.

Latest posts

Back