Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 15/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, something else from one of her 'collection' that she wouldn't be seen dead in in her real life ! If her 'design's are so good, then why don't we see Holly Willoughby wearing them, or Davina or Vorders, or McLean or any of her other fame at any price friends ? or perhaps someone who is relocating might like some souvenire fashionwear :canada:

Yes, something else from one of her 'collection' that she wouldn't be seen dead in in her real life ! If her 'design's are so good, then why don't we see Holly Willoughby wearing them, or Davina or Vorders, or McLean or any of her other fame at any price friends ? or perhaps someone who is relocating might like some souvenire fashionwear :canada:

I love it, just the right side of wicked.

Last week AMcL was on Richard Osman house of games( and she was as thick as a plank). You would never see her and Chuntley in the same room, who is modelling themselves on whom?

Sadly, I think that a TSV is far too often the harbinger of doom for clothing brands.
They have to produce something for a set, low, price. First casualty seems to be the quality of the fabric. Then the "design" suffers as they try to make it with less of the fabric... which is how you get to MW TSVs with unbelievably tight arms in polyester (having made her name with mainly viscose garments).

I bought one of the last RL TSV items (a top in an animal print) and it's useful, but the quality really isn't there. There is no substance. It's so limp it's heading towards flaccid! Based on the TSV I would give the rest of her range on QVC a wide berth, but particularly her TSVs.

That said, I still applaud her range as using more natural materials, and being offered in more plain colours, in more lengths as well as sizes. I think she has a better eye for what suits and appeals to QVC's actual demographic as opposed to the one QVC dreams of serving! I just wish she got to use fabrics with a bit more substance.

Last week AMcL was on Richard Osman house of games( and she was as thick as a plank). You would never see her and Chuntley in the same room, who is modelling themselves on whom?

Yes, I saw that LATI, and like Celebrity Pointless, just shows how thick most 'slebs' are. BUT clearly aren't daft enough not to get a good agent who gets them work where they get paid thousands !!!!! my Border Terrier would run rings around them for intelligence.

I also agree with MayML, about the market stall quality of the TSVs. As for 'tight' arms, this appears to be the norm with lots of garments, particularly those that are really oversize on the body. Many's the time I've been in a garden centre (where fashion is included), and spotted a lovely top and then looked at the sleeve, which would only fit the arm of a 12 year old.

I've taken a good look at my wardrobe, and decided I seriously don't need anymore clothes. Realistically I have 'stuff' for all occasions, its just taking the time beforehand, preferably the day before, to put items together. I'm rubbish at getting ready in a rush then panicking at 'what to wear', so I pull the first thing out of the wardrobe. Yet if I think about it, I could really combine bits for a decent outfit to wear. I'm going to give it a try anyway, so it will save me money for one thing, and hopefully be good for the environment.

'I've taken a good look at my wardrobe, and decided I seriously don't need anymore clothes. Realistically I have 'stuff' for all occasions, its just taking the time beforehand, preferably the day before, to put items together. I'm rubbish at getting ready in a rush then panicking at 'what to wear', so I pull the first thing out of the wardrobe. Yet if I think about it, I could really combine bits for a decent outfit to wear. I'm going to give it a try anyway, so it will save me money for one thing, and hopefully be good for the environment'.
I'm the same & when I was younger there were days when I changed my clothes several times. Then I worked with the most delightful lady who always knew what she was going to wear for work the next day & would have everything, including accessories, hanging up in the spare room before she went to bed. I don't go that far but generally know what I'll wear tomorrow.

Ruth Langsford Jersey Shirt TSV 15/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182938

Ruth TSV 1.jpg

Ruth TSV 2.jpg

Ruth TSV 3.jpg

Ruth TSV 4.jpg

That looks pretty grim...a sweaty acrylic blouse, and with it's collar and placket neckline you can't wear it open with a top underneath if you want. Imagine pulling that over your head and watching your hair transform into a Ken Dodd fright wig! Wonder how much they're gonna ask for it...will probably come to £30 or more with the postage.

Yes, I saw that LATI, and like Celebrity Pointless, just shows how thick most 'slebs' are. BUT clearly aren't daft enough not to get a good agent who gets them work where they get paid thousands !!!!! my Border Terrier would run rings around them for intelligence.

I also agree with MayML, about the market stall quality of the TSVs. As for 'tight' arms, this appears to be the norm with lots of garments, particularly those that are really oversize on the body. Many's the time I've been in a garden centre (where fashion is included), and spotted a lovely top and then looked at the sleeve, which would only fit the arm of a 12 year old.

I've taken a good look at my wardrobe, and decided I seriously don't need anymore clothes. Realistically I have 'stuff' for all occasions, its just taking the time beforehand, preferably the day before, to put items together. I'm rubbish at getting ready in a rush then panicking at 'what to wear', so I pull the first thing out of the wardrobe. Yet if I think about it, I could really combine bits for a decent outfit to wear. I'm going to give it a try anyway, so it will save me money for one thing, and hopefully be good for the environment.

I think it is a great name,Pointless Celebrities, says it all, imo

That looks pretty grim...a sweaty acrylic blouse, and with it's collar and placket neckline you can't wear it open with a top underneath if you want. Imagine pulling that over your head and watching your hair transform into a Ken Dodd fright wig! Wonder how much they're gonna ask for it...will probably come to £30 or more with the postage.

A lot of her stuff is pull over the head as it the majority of QVC fashion items. What's the problem? I think it's exactly what an office professional needs for daily attire. I struggle to find suitable pieces to wear to work.:RpS_rolleyes:

Did you read about the goody bags given out at the Oscars. Worth $225,000 to people who are earning zillions for nothing. That’s Pointless celebrities.

Ruth Langsford Jersey Tunic with Shirt Tail Hem
Item Number 182938
QVC Price £49.00
TSV Price £36.98
P&P £2.95
2 Easy Pays £18.49

This shirt from Ruth Langsford features an on-trend longline style with a half placket, button front fastenings and a collar neckline. Chic and versatile, this Ruth Langsford shirt is sure to become a staple in any wardrobe.

From day to night - whether you're after a sophisticated workwear style or an elegant evening option, this shirt will stand up to the occasion. For the office, tuck into a pencil skirt and add a pair of loafers for a look that means business. Once the sun goes down, swap the skirt for a pair of slim-fit jeans and put on your best dancing shoes for a gorgeous date night outfit.

Comfortable elegance - made from an ultra-soft stretch jersey material, this shirt feels lovely on the skin and gently skims over your curves. Reaching the perfect compromise between comfort and style, you can rely on this piece to offer a flattering fit that'll leave you feeling fabulous all day.

Decision time - take your pick from the six gorgeous designs on offer. To add some print to your repertoire, go for White Print, Black Print or Red Print, if blue tones are your thing, try Navy or Cobalt, or add a splash of feminine colour with Pink.
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
White Print
Black Print
Navy
Cobalt
Red Print
Pink

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 123.8cm (48.7"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 73.6cm (28.9"), L: 74.5cm (29.3"), XL: 75.8cm (29.8"), 2XL: 78.7cm (31"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5") size:

https://www.qvcuk.com/Ruth-Langsford-Jersey-Tunic-with-Shirt-Tail-Hem.product.182938.html

Latest posts

Back