Catherine Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was said on a Lola show a few weeks ago she was taking a break

Her mum was on the Langford Edit hour last week. Maybe Catherine's updating her look, especially her hair & nails; both mother & daughter wouldn't look out of place in an episode of The Sweeney or even The Saint.

Ah yes, the Sydney Opera Housesque loopy quiffs.

:RpS_laugh: yes, exactly! Have you noticed more generally that there is a QVC Hairstyle which seems to end up on presenters, guests, 'ambassadors', pretty much everyone. It's flicky, flicky, 'big', sort of Farrah Fawcett-Majors circa 1974.

God knows how much hairspray they get through backstage but they're single-handedly destroying the planet.

Or The Champions ? (although I secretly wanted to look like Alexandra Bastedo !!)

A lot of the models hair leaves a lot to be desired. If you look at Jane Catherines hair at the back as she turns around, its a mess - all split ends and needs a good cut.

Or The Champions ? (although I secretly wanted to look like Alexandra Bastedo !!)

A lot of the models hair leaves a lot to be desired. If you look at Jane Catherines hair at the back as she turns around, its a mess - all split ends and needs a good cut.

Alexandra Bastedo was beautiful, inside & out & her animal sanctuary is testament to her kindnesss. I've always wanted to look like Lady Penelope, even with the strings attached!

I think Catherine actively cultivates a "timeless" look. It's wouldn't have been surprising to see her as an extra in the recent series about Christine Keeler.

Both hair and makeup are giving me that sort of vibe.

I believe Catherine is also a stylist.

Jane, Katherine's mum, is on with Ruth Langsford tonight & she told everyone that Jane's 71 - she looks really good. I thought was lovely that when R L & the models were talking & Jane slightly interrupted the other girl she automatically said "Sorry, poppet".

Latest posts

Back