Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Complaints about, & support for, Ms Everton for eating a pie sandwich complete with both red & brown sauce. I had a look at the recorded hour both she & the person with her continuously talked with their mouths full of these gelatinous offerings 🤢
I refuse to have red sauce (ketchup) in my kitchen or cupboards. Disgusting stuff. Food of plebians.

I know you're all going to shout at me now.......

I refuse to have red sauce (ketchup) in my kitchen or cupboards. Disgusting stuff. Food of plebians.

My cousin, 8 months older than me & my childhood hero, refused to eat unless his food, savoury & sweet, was slathered in tomato ketchup. 🤢 Fortunately he grew out of this revolting habit & became quite civilised.

I am not going to shout but I am going to confess to absolutely adoring ketchup. That is Heinz ketchup, none if your own brand nonsense. There was a shortage in our Waitrose for the past few weeks; i had to go on a ketchup hunt in case I ran out. (I never run out.)

I am not going to shout but I am going to confess to absolutely adoring ketchup. That is Heinz ketchup, none if your own brand nonsense. There was a shortage in our Waitrose for the past few weeks; i had to go on a ketchup hunt in case I ran out. (I never run out.)

I love it too. Love dipping my chips into it. :ROFLMAO:

I like Heinz Salad Cream. Didn't Heinz try to discontinue it only to relent after a national outcry? I detest mayonnaise unless home made of a brand I found called Delouisfryers. Those air fryers are expensive!

I like Heinz Salad Cream. Didn't Heinz try to discontinue it only to relent after a national outcry? I detest mayonnaise unless home made of a brand I found called Delouisfryers. Those air fryers are expensive!

May you can buy a good sized Airfryer for about £50 and I’ve seen them for £35 so not too expensive. Amazon do good priced Airfryers.

Last edited:
Unfortunately chips would be my downfall if I let them So to keep to 2 semi normal portion and as a treat I just buy Marks box of chunky chips otherwise I just keep doing 1 more “just in case”

don’t eat chip shop chips as they are not crispy or dry enough for me. Never vinegar or sauce on top as they make them soggy but a dip on the side is okay.

never understand the concept of gravy or curry sauce on chips, the joy of chips are that they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

probably just me as I like my food all separated out and will sometimes eat each component in its entirety before I start on the next. Someone else plating up my food is a nightmare to me, also hate a carvery but don’t mind a cold buffet.

arent we a funny lot?

Latest posts

Back