Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it acutally went live just after i posted it so i edited it, so i didnt have to make another post about it

It had not been edited when I posted to say it was live and gave price, hence why I posted.

I am not going to argue with you but I stand by what I said, editing a post after someone has quoted you is poor form for any forum member.

Philip Kingsley Fans New Elastizer Therapies Coming Soon to QVC

Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Elasticizer 1 Litre

Attachments

• PK.jpg
    PK.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 285
Just seen presentation of the new elasticizer POTM... Now, I’ve never tried it (the price is shocking and I just don’t think it would be suited to my hair. If I could buy a really wee bottle I would be interested to trial but TBH still not 100% sure what it does exactly?!)

Anyway it was Jill Franks presenting with the PK lady (short hair - forgotten name!) and Jill was going on about how it’s revolutionised her hair and how many compliments she gets etc etc.
The PK lady then said others have same to her about Jill’s hair.
Am I missing something?

I wouldn’t want Jill’s hair at all - it looks so thin and like rat tails to me...
It does look quite soft but combined with the too harsh and fake solid blonde look (more suited to someone much younger IMHO), I wouldn’t covert or comment on the condition or look.
Am I alone?!

You can get the same result as Elasticizer by putting a hair mask or conditioner on your hair before you wash it. And no you’re not alone, I find Jill Franks hair lank and processed within an inch of its life. If I was JF I’d have it cut to shoulder length with lots of choppy layers in to give it fullness and shape, just my opinion of course. :cool:

BPOTM for March is

Margaret Dabbs London Supersize Firming Leg Serum 600ml
Item Number 237692

QVC Price £60.00
BPOTM Price £49.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £12.49

This super-sized Firming Leg Serum from Margaret Dabbs London has been formulated to help aid circulation and minimise water retention, all with a refreshing texture to give a feeling of lightness to your legs. Perfect for when you're feeling tired and fatigued, or just want a little boost before going out, this Margaret Dabbs London serum is a must-have for your beauty collection.

Contains:
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml) - enriched with zingiber zerumbet extract, argan oil and Abyssinia oil
How to use:
  • Apply the serum on to the legs and massage into the skin

SOTM is

Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom 1 Litre Elasticizer
Item Number 240862
QVC Price £69.00
SOTM Price £61.92
P&P £2.95
4 Easy Pays of £15.48

This vanilla and coconut-fragranced Philip Kingsley Elasticizer works to deliver intense moisture inside the hair cuticle and increases manageability, by helping to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft. Keep your hair looking gorgeous and feeling great with this fabulous, beautifully-scented treatment from Philip Kingsley.

Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for legendary actress Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done to her hair on movie sets.
  • Suitable for all hair types
  • Helps to revitalise colour-treated, permed or dry hair
  • Comes with a pump dispenser
Contains:
  • 1 x Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Elasticizer (1L) - a hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for added body, bounce and shine. Enriched with the beautiful scent of sweet, warming vanilla and revitalising and elegant orange blossom
How to use:
  • Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
  • Work into your hair with fingertips; rinse well
  • For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
  • For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
  • Use 1 - 2 times a week

Just wondering about the June Beauty pick of the month.It all on advanced orders w/b18th June. A bit odd being that it is pick of the month. Btw my first post --was anyone else 'nervous' when first 'posting' !
Welcome Blacklab, good bunch on here. Lots of laughs and tips. 🖐

Just seen presentation of the new elasticizer POTM... Now, I’ve never tried it (the price is shocking and I just don’t think it would be suited to my hair. If I could buy a really wee bottle I would be interested to trial but TBH still not 100% sure what it does exactly?!)

Anyway it was Jill Franks presenting with the PK lady (short hair - forgotten name!) and Jill was going on about how it’s revolutionised her hair and how many compliments she gets etc etc.
The PK lady then said others have same to her about Jill’s hair.
Am I missing something?

I wouldn’t want Jill’s hair at all - it looks so thin and like rat tails to me...
It does look quite soft but combined with the too harsh and fake solid blonde look (more suited to someone much younger IMHO), I wouldn’t covert or comment on the condition or look.
Am I alone?!
No, I am afraid you're not.

Welcome Blacklab, good bunch on here. Lots of laughs and tips. 🖐
Well...did you notice Blacklab's posting was from 2012?🤓

April Beauty Pick of the Month

Ultrasun Sun Protection Megasize Anti- Pigmentation Face SPF 50+ 150ml £49.98 Delivered & 3 Easy Pays

April Supersize Pick of the Month

Color Wow Supersize Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 500ml £38 + £2.95 post & 2 Easy Pays

Latest posts

Back