Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately chips would be my downfall if I let them So to keep to 2 semi normal portion and as a treat I just buy Marks box of chunky chips otherwise I just keep doing 1 more “just in case”

don’t eat chip shop chips as they are not crispy or dry enough for me. Never vinegar or sauce on top as they make them soggy but a dip on the side is okay.

never understand the concept of gravy or curry sauce on chips, the joy of chips are that they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

probably just me as I like my food all separated out and will sometimes eat each component in its entirety before I start on the next. Someone else plating up my food is a nightmare to me, also hate a carvery but don’t mind a cold buffet.

arent we a funny lot?

Because you use very minimal oil in an Airfryer (a teaspoon) chips are classed as low fat, a potato itself isn’t fattening just how it’s cooked, it’s the vegetable oil that’s very fattening........oooh errr look at me giving out the health advice. 😃

Oh, quite a few comments about Michelle Mone bullying CHuntley and saying things to her. No idea as I refuse to watch the evil cow but there have been complaints before about things she said to Charlie.

Did anyone see it? How did sugar-sweet CHuntley handle it?
I can't stand either of them so never watch, however, I'd be interested to see what this bullying entailed probably because I'm a :devilish:

I can't stand either of them so never watch, however, I'd be interested to see what this bullying entailed probably because I'm a :devilish:
I can't imagine it was bullying....The Stan's will have been protecting their idol. Would have loved to have seen it though.

If it was what I saw and only briefly because I cannot stand Mone , she was talking about Huntleys Scottish boyfriend being in the building and seemed to be making H feel uncomfortable about it . I thought it was a bit weird of Mone to keep on but then I switched over. It was right at the beginning of their show.

Seems there is a survey from QVC and complaints about it. General questions then asking about your financial situations, wage-earning are you on benefits? People saying they stopped the survey and think these questions are no business of QVC.

Also loads of complaints as people cannot read the presenters' blogs they get the spinning circle.

Seems there is a survey from QVC and complaints about it. General questions then asking about your financial situations, wage-earning are you on benefits? People saying they stopped the survey and think these questions are no business of QVC.

Also loads of complaints as people cannot read the presenters' blogs they get the spinning circle.
I received the survey & completed it truthfully so there were lots of negatives. As for the personal info requirements I thought all questionnaires asked this stuff, it never bothers me because I always do a little embroidery just to spice things up. As for the presenters' blogs I look at them for a giggle but I can understand that some genuinely like reading thme & feel they're missing something at the moment. Got to hand it to the Q, they know how to take something really simple & turn it into a cat's cradle 😼 - nice moggy, no cradle.

If it was what I saw and only briefly because I cannot stand Mone , she was talking about Huntleys Scottish boyfriend being in the building and seemed to be making H feel uncomfortable about it . I thought it was a bit weird of Mone to keep on but then I switched over. It was right at the beginning of their show.
So not really bullying at all then......Some people would 'call out' the rain for bullying if they were caught in a storm......Our word for this is a 'Susan' (sorry Susan's)
I feel qualified to comment here having been bullied out of my job at which I was very good, (probably the reason why) & bullied in other situations/sexually harassed (not nice). Yes it was life changing, no, I didn't feel the need to start a blog/facebook group/insert others.

So not really bullying at all then......Some people would 'call out' the rain for bullying if they were caught in a storm......Our word for this is a 'Susan' (sorry Susan's)
I feel qualified to comment here having been bullied out of my job at which I was very good, (probably the reason why) & bullied in other situations/sexually harassed (not nice). Yes it was life changing, no, I didn't feel the need to start a blog/facebook group/insert others.
That's awful. I written on here before about how much I loathe bullies & saw our younger daughter almost destroyed by one she worked with, who was her mentor. How odd to take your boyfriend to work, I wonder if he had to wear a visitor's badge & look away when she entered pin codes into the door locks.

That's awful. I written on here before about how much I loathe bullies & saw our younger daughter almost destroyed by one she worked with, who was her mentor. How odd to take your boyfriend to work, I wonder if he had to wear a visitor's badge & look away when she entered pin codes into the door locks.
Probably all part of her plan to get him a job there.....dear God....

Not really bullying and I’m sure Huntley is able to stand up for herself .i never saw the whole show so there could have been more.
I too have been bullied by a manager in the past and eventually left the job. I never thought it would happen to me especially working in social services where every one is supposed to believe in “equality” .

When our to boys were little I took a dinner lady job to fit in with school hours, it wasn’t a local school it was about half hour away and was bullied out of that by the manageress because she wanted her friend to have the job, I could only stand it two weeks then left. The husband asked me not to go back after the first couple of days, I said I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction but in the end it just got too much. I was also bullied for the first two years of senior school till I met my best friend and blossomed. Bullying is nasty and viscous and my heart breaks for anyone going through the fear of it, because it is frightening to have someone dislike/hate you that much they’re prepared to bully you and make you life unbearable.

When our to boys were little I took a dinner lady job to fit in with school hours, it wasn’t a local school it was about half hour away and was bullied out of that by the manageress because she wanted her friend to have the job, I could only stand it two weeks then left. The husband asked me not to go back after the first couple of days, I said I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction but in the end it just got too much. I was also bullied for the first two years of senior school till I met my best friend and blossomed. Bullying is nasty and viscous and my heart breaks for anyone going through the fear of it, because it is frightening to have someone dislike/hate you that much they’re prepared to bully you and make you life unbearable.
My heart goes out to you, Shopps. There is no justification for treating someone badly, imo. Yet people still do it.

At school it's even more fun when the bullies are your teachers...mine was the deputy head teacher!

My heart goes out to you, Shopps. There is no justification for treating someone badly, imo. Yet people still do it.

At school it's even more fun when the bullies are your teachers...mine was the deputy head teacher!

May that’s absolutely awful, your deputy head abused their power, I hope at some point they were held accountable for their actions but somehow I doubt it, people like that always seem to get away with their behaviour because when the person who you report bullying to is the one doing the bullying, where can you go?

He’s probably there making sure the office fridge has a separate shelf for vegans (according to the news this is latest “good workplace practice “.

Latest posts

Back