PORKIES !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
On the Phase Eight show, a double layered top was offered in their range and in various colours. According to the guest, they 'listened' to the viewers and produced this top in the plus size Studio 8 range, which is only available on QVC.

WRONG !!!!!

Just checked out the House of Fraser site, and there is said top in the plus 8 range, AND reduced from £49.00 to £24.50 !!!

They need to check their spiel because they will get found out in the end.

On the Phase Eight show, a double layered top was offered in their range and in various colours. According to the guest, they 'listened' to the viewers and produced this top in the plus size Studio 8 range, which is only available on QVC.

WRONG !!!!!

Just checked out the House of Fraser site, and there is said top in the plus 8 range, AND reduced from £49.00 to £24.50 !!!

unbelievable

WRONG !!!!!

Have you got link to it on HoF? As any I can see on HoF I cannot find on Q.

Yeah b they try this a lot and bank on people buying who can’t be arsed to check the prices out with other retailers. Ideal World had a good selection of Phase 8 and a lot cheaper than QVC too. I’m surprised Phase 8 hasn’t became Phase 18, we all know how much things rise on QVC.

Yeah b they try this a lot and bank on people buying who can’t be arsed to check the prices out with other retailers. Ideal World had a good selection of Phase 8 and a lot cheaper than QVC too. I’m surprised Phase 8 hasn’t became Phase 18, we all know how much things rise on QVC.
Phase 18 🤣

Back in the day when it was not possible to do the easy internet searches as it is now and anyway it was mostly non branded goods so Q‘ pricing wasn’t so transparently a rip-off.

no excuse now especially for newbies.

I don’t watch much and buy even less now And TBH even if I do see something as soon as I see £6 postsge there so no way I’m going to be sucked in.

I watched a Phase Eight show thinking I would maybe find something different .The stylist talked about the collaboration with Q who asked for larger sizes so a different label may be in the garment ie studio 8.
Then the Monsoon lady said about their collaboration and the dress on offer was only available from Q.
I can’t see the point in having these brands if Q is going to insist on changes and make it more like the Q brand.

Incidenally, I DID buy the studio 8 version of the top I mentioned, from QVC. and if you want the longer layer to sit nicely then order a couple of sizes UP ! I don't like clothes that are snug, so despite being a size 20/22 I ordered the size 26, - it arrived this morning and it was how I wanted it around the hips. Had I bought my 'real' size it would have fit a size 18 beautifully. So beware.

I watched a Phase Eight show thinking I would maybe find something different .The stylist talked about the collaboration with Q who asked for larger sizes so a different label may be in the garment ie studio 8.
Then the Monsoon lady said about their collaboration and the dress on offer was only available from Q.
I can’t see the point in having these brands if Q is going to insist on changes and make it more like the Q brand.
I think this is what so many of us find concerning.
QVC shifts volume, but my goodness do they know how to ruin brands' original appeal!

Latest posts

Back