Qvc presenters inappropriate dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well all they sell is tat u can get anywhere else i bought a dress for £10 on the market. Lo and behold it appeared on Marla Wynne - same style same material for £80.The worst is Kim + co - hideous sack like styles in cheap material and horrible patterns. The woman herself has a screechy whiney voice which in itself makes you switch off. IV come to the conclusion they sell on qvc out of desperation coz it doesn't sell anywhere else.

Well all they sell is tat u can get anywhere else i bought a dress for £10 on the market. Lo and behold it appeared on Marla Wynne - same style same material for £80.The worst is Kim + co - hideous sack like styles in cheap material and horrible patterns. The woman herself has a screechy whiney voice which in itself makes you switch off. IV come to the conclusion they sell on qvc out of desperation coz it doesn't sell anywhere else.

Sorry but I've gotta disagree with you there. Yes, she does do her fair share of hideousness...but there are a few "gems" tucked away in her collections, really there is...and Kim herself does tend to look good herself in everything she brings to the shows....I agree her speech is often unintelligible and she is a bit screechy and annoying...but c'mon have you not seen Michele Hope?! There is absolutely no competition. Not only is her stuff really expensive.....it is beyond nasty....Even the models don't make the stuff look any better than it does on the rails...and that's an achievement! Granny pinks, lime greens, garish and hideous patterns, and her dressed up like "Gypsy Rose Lee" in her shawls and plastic lace...she may not be screechy but she annoys me far more for some reason!

Sorry but I've gotta disagree with you there. Yes, she does do her fair share of hideousness...but there are a few "gems" tucked away in her collections, really there is...and Kim herself does tend to look good herself in everything she brings to the shows....I agree her speech is often unintelligible and she is a bit screechy and annoying...but c'mon have you not seen Michele Hope?! There is absolutely no competition. Not only is her stuff really expensive.....it is beyond nasty....Even the models don't make the stuff look any better than it does on the rails...and that's an achievement! Granny pinks, lime greens, garish and hideous patterns, and her dressed up like "Gypsy Rose Lee" in her shawls and plastic lace...she may not be screechy but she annoys me far more for some reason!
Heehee fair dooz
Yes but Kim would look good in a sack slim and good-looking - shame about the voice! Heehee each to their own!

I have quite a few nice dresses from Kim over the years. I tend to go for the more muted ditzy patterns. Not fussed on the over the top flowery ones. They do wear well and I have been very happy with them over the years.

I always admire the fact that she knows all the measurements without looking them up too.

I do struggle though sometimes to understand what she is saying!

Latest posts

Back