AM I .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
the only one who thinks the latest 'fashion' to wear dark ankle boots with light summer dresses, whether knee length of maxi, is not an attractive look ? I can just about get my head around white trainers and can see the attraction, but wearing boots (of any description) with a summer frock is a fad I wont be contributing to.

No you’re not alone b, I don’t think they go well either, I was gobsmacked last night and couldn’t believe they’d let Alison Young go on air in a navy dress with white spots with what can only be described as pimped up grey and white cowboy boots, honesty they must really hate her.

Nor me but maybe we aren’t in the right age group?

often with fashion it’s being confident to wear it which makes the difference and my body shape no longer can carry off ”fashion” . Being a short arse I cant wear anything which cuts even a millimetre off my bottom half .

I've just found the clip of Alison Young... It's been said on here that she's probably not interested in fashion, being happiest in the clothes she wears on her farm/in the stables & that could be the case, however, that combination was ridiculous.

the only one who thinks the latest 'fashion' to wear dark ankle boots with light summer dresses, whether knee length of maxi, is not an attractive look ? I can just about get my head around white trainers and can see the attraction, but wearing boots (of any description) with a summer frock is a fad I wont be contributing to.
I blame the likes of Gigi Hadid for doing this last year & giving the Q the idea that it's edgy. It's not, it's just plain ugly & when it's the boots/maxi combo it makes the wearer look like someone from a Catherine Cookson novel.

LATI and Twilight, - Q cant seem to make their mind up who they are selling to. They try and sell a look that's "edgy" , but then at the other end of extreme, try and flog us stuff that will make us look like a sofa in stretch fabric or cheap and nasty in the awful blush and khaki poly of Nina Leonard ! I'm only glad I've found Navabi !!!

No you’re not alone b, I don’t think they go well either, I was gobsmacked last night and couldn’t believe they’d let Alison Young go on air in a navy dress with white spots with what can only be described as pimped up grey and white cowboy boots, honesty they must really hate her.

yes though AY looked good in the blue spotted dress an Lola Rose necklace until we got the full length view, & the BOOTS!!

I looked up their demographics & found this so being edgy & talking twaddle - perfect example 'the festival vibe', yes CHuntley that was you last year, misses the mark by a mile. The customer comments are comedy gold.

Whoever wrote that “customer profile” obviously never read QVC Trustpilot reviews. How funny is it though that it’s 35-65 year olds QVC think are their demographic which makes sense that the under 35s who grew up with the internet think QVC is a load of shine-a-light (rhyming slang). 😂

Thanks for that Twilight. I would disagree with most of the customer profile returns, and can only think those answering the questions clock in at 9 am in the QVC building !!!

Whoever wrote that “customer profile” obviously never read QVC Trustpilot reviews. How funny is it though that it’s 35-65 year olds QVC think are their demographic which makes sense that the under 35s who grew up with the internet think QVC is a load of shine-a-light (rhyming slang). 😂
I loved this comment:
'You can find interesting tips and hints that you might not have thought about or received from the shops'.
Yes, nobody has ever told me all the places I could wear a dress to when I've bought one in a shop because they could see I had a brain.

35 to 65 ? That is an enormous range to cover. From new mother or career woman, to grandmother or woman leaving work and needing more informal clothes. Certainly my tastes and indeed my figure change more between those two ages than any other.

I don’t know where they got those % from as that isn’t my perception of customer satisfaction from Trustpilot, arsebook and this forum. Maybe they are figures from 10 years ago when they had “award winning “ call centre. Like when you see promotional photos of Zlebs which are at least 15 years old.

Totally agree, l could not believe my eyes.

It was a horrendous sight.

Latest posts

Back