Gemporia's New Sales Technique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VapidStoat

Registered Shopper
Victoria Norris has taken the Gemporia sales spiel to new levels today by using the Coronavirus pandemic to convince people to buy jewellery.

Yup, if you're in isolation and panicky, just stay tuned to Gemporia and buy their wares!

Never mind worrying about trying to buy some food and loo paper, or concerned that your Nan might not make it: just pretend it's not happening and buy some dubious stones wrapped in tinfoil.

Good grief. How lovely - not.

Watched Adina the other day selling sapphires. Sapphires are one of my favourite stones, but my god she droned on for so long, around 40 minutes, (I kept switching back to see if she had eventually got round to selling anything), and when she did start she was waving her arms around like a windmill, flicking her hair back and forth and wiping her nose all the time, so you were not able to see the items at all, and all I saw was jewellery in the blooming light box. Terrible way to run a company. If I ran it she would be first out of the door.

Good grief. How lovely - not.

Watched Adina the other day selling sapphires. Sapphires are one of my favourite stones, but my god she droned on for so long, around 40 minutes, (I kept switching back to see if she had eventually got round to selling anything), and when she did start she was waving her arms around like a windmill, flicking her hair back and forth and wiping her nose all the time, so you were not able to see the items at all, and all I saw was jewellery in the blooming light box. Terrible way to run a company. If I ran it she would be first out of the door.

I switch over whenever she appears on screen for exactly the same reasons. I am sure that she's absolutely lovely, but she's a terrible advert for Gems. If management are perfectly happy to show her and her bad habits on telly, then I can't help but wonder how bad staff are behind the scenes.

I switch over whenever she appears on screen for exactly the same reasons. I am sure that she's absolutely lovely, but she's a terrible advert for Gems. If management are perfectly happy to show her and her bad habits on telly, then I can't help but wonder how bad staff are behind the scenes.

I get the impression gems think she's one of their best presenters. If so, lord help us.

Back in the day gems sold good value jewellery well presented - now is all arm waving screechy lectures before you get a glimpse of the miniscule gem in a flimsy band magnified in a close up on the hand before quickly returning to the light box. It's not the quality it used to be i don't bother now except flicking thru

Victoria Norris has taken the Gemporia sales spiel to new levels today by using the Coronavirus pandemic to convince people to buy jewellery.

Yup, if you're in isolation and panicky, just stay tuned to Gemporia and buy their wares!

Never mind worrying about trying to buy some food and loo paper, or concerned that your Nan might not make it: just pretend it's not happening and buy some dubious stones wrapped in tinfoil.

Do you know what was said and what time? I'd be interested in checking it out. I think its disgusting

Do you know what was said and what time? I'd be interested in checking it out. I think its disgusting

March 16th, the same day I made my initial post.

As to an exact quote and time, sorry. The world has moved on a lot since then

Oh rasping shouty Armwavy Hattie
With your frantic manic screeching + your hair so ratty - poise + presentation is what you lack - watching you is hell as you're clearly having an asthma attack - you really shouldn't try N sell - go home calm down + get well.

Latest posts

Back