LAB TSV 21/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bet it was Oxford Brookes. Not the same thing.
I didn't know there were two oxford universities! I guess people rely on what other people don't know. I didn't go to any university but I do believe a lot of the old Polytechnics are now unis. I went to good old Woolwich College myself in the distant past and got my business studies diploma which was enough to get me through life, not rich but not ripping folk off either.

CC

I didn't know there were two oxford universities! I guess people rely on what other people don't know. I didn't go to any university but I do believe a lot of the old Polytechnics are now unis. I went to good old Woolwich College myself in the distant past and got my business studies diploma which was enough to get me through life, not rich but not ripping folk off either.

CC
Oxford Brookes was originally Oxford School of Art, then Oxford Poly & is now a university. It's totally separate from the 39 colleges that make up Oxford University. I've worked with people who went to both & know who were the better teachers & individuals. I love your last sentence cc.

apparently there is another LAB TSV on the 21/04/20
Surely, they have to shift thousands and thousands of sku's to warrant holding a TSV every month. I can't see them shifting the same volumes as Elemis for e.g..
ANYWAY, I shan't be watching i've got essentials to buy & There's a war on.

Attachments

• LAB TSV 1.jpg
    LAB TSV 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 163
  • LAB TSV 2.jpg
    LAB TSV 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 158
  • LAB TSV 3.jpg
    LAB TSV 3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 147
  • LAB TSV 4.jpg
    LAB TSV 4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 161
I once bought one of their devices, yes I know! When it stopped working I emailed them and heard nothing. I emailed again and was again ignored. Disgraceful. I don’t need to say anymore.

I’m pretty certain that “thing“ has been on before because I remember the models looking ridiculous sitting there with them on. I’ve just looked on the QVC site to see if there are any reviews on the former product, but it’s not on there so presumably it’s been taken down because the reviews were poor (as most reviews for LAB gadgets is.)

And they probably don’t answer emails because they are busy in their garden shed inventing the next gadget that doesn’t do what they say it does.

Can you tell that I’m a sceptic and not a fan? ;)

I’m pretty certain that “thing“ has been on before because I remember the models looking ridiculous sitting there with them on. I’ve just looked on the QVC site to see if there are any reviews on the former product, but it’s not on there so presumably it’s been taken down because the reviews were poor (as most reviews for LAB gadgets is.)

And they probably don’t answer emails because they are busy in their garden shed inventing the next gadget that doesn’t do what they say it does.

Can you tell that I’m a sceptic and not a fan? ;)

yes its been on before but this is a new one & i know people who bought the older one it worked wonders for them & ive got people wanting me to let them know when its live so they can get it & the old one is acutally out of stock but the link is http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402374

Unless I’m missing something, the mask looks the same and the only reason that they can call it “new” is because it includes different creams etc.

Despite the reviews on the old one, which are better than some of the 1* ones for their other gadgets, I still wouldn’t buy it even if it only cost pence.

But thereagain, we’re all different.

LAB LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask System with Elixir & Mask Selection
Item Number: 402815
QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £3.95

This LED-light powered facial system from LAB includes a lightweight and contoured full face mask with five settings and light combinations, plus a collection of skincare products that can be used with or without the mask. Choose the perfect setting for your particular skin concern then simply sit back and relax for 10 - 15 minutes while the pre-programmed settings deliver clinically-tested results.

Skincare re-designed - the wireless mask is designed with 175 cool-touch LED lights that sit next to the skin, with protective silicon around the eyes to shield them from the light and an adjustable headband. The system provides five different facials using either one light or a combination. Choose from Anti-aging (red for 10 minutes), Purify (blue for 10 minutes), Radiance (green for 10 minutes), Balance (purple, red, blue for five minutes each) and Timeless (Yellow, red, green for five minutes each. Please refer to the attached guide for details on each facial.

Targeted action - the 165 LED lights inside the mask are specifically positioned to target key areas that show signs of ageing including the eye, lips, forehead and jowls.

Easy to operate - simply press the on/off button the mask to switch it on, then select your facial via the remote control. The time remaining will count down on the remote so you'll always know how long you have left to go.

Mix and match - thanks to the five different facial settings, you will always have the perfect setting no matter how your skin is feeling. The device can be used as many times as you would like per week so feel free to try a different setting each time to ensure your skin is getting a balanced routine.

Double the time to try - we've extended our 30 day money back guarantee, giving you 60 days to fully benefit from trying this system.

Contains:

• 1 x LED Light therapy mask (wireless)
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x remote control with battery included
  • 1 x user guide
  • 1 x Elixir Hydrating & Soothing Serum (30ml) - enriched with silk amino acids and hyaluronic acid
  • 2 x Purify Patches (12g) - these targeted patches can be used directly on blemishes or blemish-prone areas to help re-balance the skin
  • 3 x Face Masks
  • 1 x Neck Mask
  • 1 x Decolletage Mask

Latest posts

Back