Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll look like a yeti!
I knew hairdressers would close sooner rather than later, my appointment was for 31st but I changed it to last Saturday. I can cope with just having to trim my fringe (ooh, er Mrs). I love the girls at my salon, it's someone's business, started 10 years ago so I really hope that she still will be able to carry on when normal service is resumed.

Och aye the loo

Cartoon oche aye 90585465_3123675454.jpg

I know I am off topic now (hope I don't get my legs slapped) but I find this video uplifting because they are enjoying singing so much.

It makes me feel happy every time I watch it. And the man Woody James is superb as Johnny Cash too.

I'm even going to click LIKE myself ;)

Thank you, I loved the other video too. One good thing that's come out of this situation for me is being introduced to this girl's voice, she's wonderful. We've got catholic tastes when it comes to music & my favourites are the ones we found by accident - Runrig when they supported Chris De Burgh at a concert we went to at last minute, the Two Cellos supporting Elton John & Caro Emerald from a spelling mistake on Google! 🎼

The dog‘s expression looks like a rebuke.

I use a visiting hair dresser and a visiting chiropodist. I wonder if they will decide to stop or carry on in some way. I hardly dare ask!

Coloured my hair Sunday, one box left in the stash.

I visit a chiropractor and they txtd yesterday to inform all appointments cancelled for the foreseeable.

I'll look like a bag lady, my hair grows quickly I have to go every 6 weeks.
Me too & I go every four! I'm so pleased I got an appointment on Saturday, she said smugly, & will happily allow it to grow another three inches so that's the third week of September. If we're still in this situation then I'll give up & start gnashing my teeth.

If you watch the graphics of how this virus spread works like pyramid selling, each person spreading on to 2.5 others who in turn pass it on so one person can infect up to 59,000 people so by strict self isolating and social distancing this can reduce down to around 15.

Watching people still packed like sardines on trains makes me realise that unless this stops we have no chance of curtailing this spread.

Best for me not to watch this then. I'll need a paper bag to blow in & out of.

Glad that T posted about her nurse friend to give another perspective.... unless the NHS staff have been told to curtail any panic etc etc.

Best for me not to watch this then. I'll need a paper bag to blow in & out of.

Glad that T posted about her nurse friend to give another perspective.... unless the NHS staff have been told to curtail any panic etc etc.

Dear Sis, Please stop. I've known this girl for 19 years from when she started high school with my little girl & as I was hearing her story I could hear her talking. She's a born nurse & loves her job, she gets mad about the amount of money wasted on art work - 'to cheer people up', has no time for lazy colleagues - not every nurse is an angel & knows that many of the people they see aren't genuinely ill & I believe her summing up of the situation where she works. We're being bombarded with statistics at the moment, however, we don't get told the number who die in the UK from sepsis - 48,000 or 923 a week or how many succumb across the world because of air pollution - 4.6 million. We will come through, you WILL come through. I'm living in fantasy world at present a sort of WW2 drama with touches of the 80s, I loved the 80s, & at the moment I'm making soup while listening to Erasure. I have my dark moments, about cruelty to animals & children & the destruction of our planet & when these threaten to overwhelm me putting on my big girl pants is very difficult so I need you to keep me company & do the same. By the way I never look at photos of people on crowded trains#claustrophobiacity ❤

You've joined my list of favourite men: Matthew Goode, Curtis Stigers, Stjepan Hauser, Michael Caine, Davy Jones, David Cassidy & my Mr T.
Oops, how could I forget Ryan Reynolds?

Dear Sis, Please stop. I've known this girl for 19 years from when she started high school with my little girl & as I was hearing her story I could hear her talking. She's a born nurse & loves her job, she gets mad about the amount of money wasted on art work - 'to cheer people up', has no time for lazy colleagues - not every nurse is an angel & knows that many of the people they see aren't genuinely ill & I believe her summing up of the situation where she works. We're being bombarded with statistics at the moment, however, we don't get told the number who die in the UK from sepsis - 48,000 or 923 a week or how many succumb across the world because of air pollution - 4.6 million. We will come through, you WILL come through. I'm living in fantasy world at present a sort of WW2 drama with touches of the 80s, I loved the 80s, & at the moment I'm making soup while listening to Erasure. I have my dark moments, about cruelty to animals & children & the destruction of our planet & when these threaten to overwhelm me putting on my big girl pants is very difficult so I need you to keep me company & do the same. By the way I never look at photos of people on crowded trains#claustrophobiacity ❤

Oops, how could I forget Ryan Reynolds?

Oh my word Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back