Dyson TSV 28/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

People may well want to spend on household items. I mean who needs the hair care items to look their best when they aren't crossing the threshold?

A couple more weeks of isolation and my hairdresser being closed, I’ll need a large paper bag to put over my head to hide my silver roots.
Last year I stopped dying my hair and it is the best thing I have even done. My hair is sort so it only took a few cuts to get most of it out. I had intended dying it grey and letting the roots blend in gradually but my hairdresser advised just taking a deep breath and going for it otherwise I would be just substituting one dye job for another.

If you are ever going to do it now is a good time!

I've never really dyed my hair but it used to be a rich chestnut.......my thyoid problems turned it suddenly & wholly unexpectedly into an ash blonde, with golden & platinum highlights running through it!
I have never had so many compliments in my life, nobody can believe it didn't cost a fortune & is completely natural, albeit a bit weird! (y)

Dyson V7 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806355
QVC Price £299.97
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £0.00

Engineered for powerful suction on carpets and hard floors, the V7 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from Dyson features their impressive digital motor V7 inside the brush bar to help take on tricky vacuuming tasks, plus it boasts a balanced, quiet and lightweight design so you can easily reach high and low. Complete with a range of attachments that quickly transform it from an impressive floor cleaner to a handheld tool, this compact, versatile and powerful cleaner makes vacuuming your home the easiest chore on your list.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Dyson V7 Animal Quiet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £249.97. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.96, including P&P, you’re saving £50.01.

Powerful performance - experience an even deeper clean thanks to the direct drive cleaner head, featuring a motor inside the brush for picking up challenging piles of dirt or pet hair.

Cordless freedom - this convenient cleaner is ideal for a quick clean-up around your home, offering up to 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction with an easy-to-use trigger function to ensure the battery power is only used for vacuuming. You also get a Max Power mode, providing up to six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.

Charged and ready - the innovative docking station hangs your vacuum on a wall or inside a cupboard, helping to keep your floor space clear. Plus, the clever design charges the cleaner while it's stored, so it's always ready to go when you need it.

Quiet cleaning - the rest of your home can be undisturbed while cleaning, as the V7 Animal has been acoustically engineered to reduce volume and improve sound quality.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

• Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)

What's in the box?

• 1 x V7 Animal Cord Free Vacuum Cleaner
  • 1 x Docking Station
  • 1 x Direct Drive Cleaner head - featuring a motor inside the brush bar to pick up stubborn dirt and hair
  • 1 x Mini Motorised Tool - removes debris from stairs, upholstery and vehicle interiors
  • 1 x Combination Tool - a debris nozzle which converts to a brush tool for dusting
  • 1 x Crevice Tool - long crevice tool perfect for reaching into awkward spots
  • 1 x Mini soft dusting brush - this attachment is perfect for flat surfaces and furniture and features soft bristles
  • 1 x charger

Dyson have invented the 8, 10, and 11, since the 7 and, consequently, the tsv is a rather outdated model, less powerful motor, with only 30 minutes run time, on standard. The v11, is one hour. Sir James did not stop manufacturing plug ins, until he had invented a more powerful cordless. This came with the v11. It has more settings, and a larger capacity. Yes, it is twice the price, but the performance merits the cost. Not a bad price for the model, but this is because it will not be around for too much longer.

I decided not to get one in the end after reading about all the people who got horrible static shocks from the things.......only wanted it for the upstairs budgies but don't want to be zapped! :(

Latest posts

Back