Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw film of the Wu thing market dead meat being sold plus live animals including kittens that look about 6 weeks old for the pot. Snakes being gutted whilst alive etc.

Thd husband turned over to watch that and shouted me to look, then he shouted no! no! don’t look! and couldn’t turn the channel over quick enough. I managed to see cages before he turned it over, he knows how upset I get over extreme animal cruelty or animal cruelty of any kind come to that so he tries to shield me from it bless him, as an animal lover himself he gets affected over it too, in fact, the air was blue with what he was calling them after he turned it over. China is a law unto itself though and I’ve no idea why they think animals are there for their own personal supply, it’s disgusting and if animal welfare laws aren’t introduced soon then it’s only a matter of time till another virus is unleashed, that’s if this nightmare ends in the first place.

I worry about the bleaches and cleaners that claim to kill 99.9% of all known germs.

It's the 0.1% that is strong enough to survive and grow and mutate that will wipe out the human race....

I still put on make up every day (well, just mascara and a bit of LG balance and brighten) even though I haven’t seen anyone since the lockdown started. No one would know if I didn’t bother, but it makes me feel better.

I’m about to venture out to the supermarket, so I’ll no doubt see a couple of people (at a distance) and at least my make up will have been sorted for my “expedition.” ;)

I still put on make up every day (well, just mascara and a bit of LG balance and brighten) even though I haven’t seen anyone since the lockdown started. No one would know if I didn’t bother, but it makes me feel better.

I’m about to venture out to the supermarket, so I’ll no doubt see a couple of people (at a distance) and at least my make up will have been sorted for my “expedition.” ;)
Well I never normally leave the house without full slap on, except for paying the paper bill first thing on Saturday morning. Now add to that my government sanctioned exercise breaks when I just walk round the block. But tomorrow when I hit Waitrose it will be a different story!

What about my grey roots 😱. I need to search my drawers for a bobble hat before I make my weekly supermarket trip.
Call it ombre & put your nose in the air if anyone gives you a nasty look. Being serious going grey was one of the best decisions I made. I'm pepper & salt, my sister is pure white, & both of us are asked if we colour our hair! I don't know if the following link will work but someone asked me if it's me because this is how my hair looks, I've got a similar top & she said she could see my big nose...

My daily routine, whether I shower or not is to get fully dressed before I go to the office in my living room.
I think it's important to get in the right mindset to face the day, otherwise sleeptime morphs into daytime... and that's depressing and unproductive.
I'm not really one for full slap (or even partial slap) but perfume is a must. I've got loads of little samples which I'm going through at present. Some last more than others, but just because something lasts doesn't mean I'm going to love it.

My hair is more or less purple thanks to my last-ditch hairdresser visit (my hairdresser literally shut up shop at the end of the day I visited).
When I was undergoing treatment (for breast cancer, for what it's worth), I went short, and grey. I got loads of compliments, especially from men (who never notice anything). I went magenta to celebrate the end of a challenging project.

If it's several months before the hairdressers are open again, I will happily re-embrace the grey (snow white in most places) until my lovely hairdresser reopens for business.

Latest posts

Back